Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Thestrals!  Yay (not a class) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Thestrals!  Yay (not a class) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Thestrals!  Yay (not a class) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Thestrals!  Yay (not a class) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Thestrals!  Yay (not a class) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Thestrals!  Yay (not a class) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Thestrals!  Yay (not a class) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Thestrals!  Yay (not a class) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Thestrals!  Yay (not a class) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

3 posters

Thestrals! Yay (not a class)

Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

Thestrals!  Yay (not a class) Empty Thestrals! Yay (not a class)

Post  Bellatrix Black Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:07 pm

At the moment Bellatrix was in one of her favored places, only because she disliked people... and was far more prone to animals. While some were disposable, like the annoying cat that she had as a familiar, some were not.

Particularly she liked the Thestrals. Not in a Luna Lovegood `everything is a loving thing` way, but in a `I understand another predator` sort of way. She could be found at the moment, up on the rung of one of the thestral pens just watching the normally invisible creatures. He long hair catching the wind from time to time.

Though most of the time Bellatrix tried to act sexy, it was often that she was the most sexy when she didn't try, like now, the bend of her back over the bar accentuating her chest and rear beautifully, her unique profile showing to any approaching the pen.

If anyone had witnessed a death and could see the mammoth beast they would see it streatch it's neck and nudge her cheek like a horse would. Clearly she spent a great deal of time here, like now, though it was not class time, she was here anyway, often even helping to tend to them. Not because she had any love for the half giant idiot that tended the creatures and grounds here, but because she very much loved the thestrals... even if her mean old daddy said she couldn't have one!

``Hello Grace.`` She purred softly to the creature. ``How is your little Romeo doing?``\\
    Pietr Krensikov
    Pietr Krensikov

Thestrals!  Yay (not a class) Empty Re: Thestrals! Yay (not a class)

Post  Pietr Krensikov Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:11 pm

*Pietr was exploring the school, being new still, when he spotted the one he had heard called Bellatrix looking at the thestrals. He too was able to see them, having witnessed plenty of death back in his homeland. He walked over, making no effort at stealth as, at his size, it would take a spell, really. His tiger however, moved like a ghost, barely making a sound as she kept by his side, his deep voice having a noticable smoothness despite his accent*

They are beautiful creatures, nyet? It is gift to be able to be seeingk them.

*he looked to her at about eye level as she was perched on the high fence*

I am Pietr Krensikov. And you are beingk Bellatrix Black, da? I have heard your name in halls, said usually in fear.

*just then, Dunyasha spotted an innocent deer eating grass a fair distance away, taking off with alarming speed and precision, felling it before it got the chance to move more than a few feet. She promptly tore it's throat out, pausing to watch it bleed out for all of a moment before lunging again and eviscerating the carcass in a most brutal manner. One could say it was normal predator behavior in the wild, but surely Bellatrix of all people could spot when a creature enjoyed the kill. Moments later she trotted back, all bloody and looking every the proud kitty as she dropped the heart at Pietr's feet, a present for her daddy. Pietr looked at it, patted her head approvingly*

Molodets, Dunyasha. Horoshaya devochka. ("Well done, Dunyasha. Good girl.")

He picked the severed organ up, blood still oozing from it, looking to the thestral and pulling his wand, making the heart hover over the fence to the nearest one that nudged Bellatrix, offering it to the creature, but not foolish enough to have his hand in the same spot as the heart as he wasn't familiar with these thestrals just yet*
    Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

Post  Bellatrix Black Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:11 am

Black eyes turned hearing the voice. She was not startled, nor surprised when addressed, a bit of a smile ghosting over her lips. Her eyes slipped over the large Russian before turning to the cat.

"Yes, it is a gift to be able to see them." She purred stepping down off the railing. Those mad eyes falling upon him again, leaning back against the fence, she was far shorter and smaller then Peitr, however, she was clearly rather mad... which was what people feared about her.

"Dunyasha? What a beautiful name for a beautiful cat." She purred softly. She watched as the heart floated over to the thestrals, all were now gathered near the fence, smelling the blood of the cat's kill. A few snapped at each other, but the large female, clearly the matriarch of the heard, took the offered meat and gobbled part of it up before giving the rest to her baby.

"It is a pleasure Mr. Krensikov... are you of the Pure Blood Moscow or Saint Petersburg Krensikovs?" She inquired.
    Pietr Krensikov
    Pietr Krensikov

Post  Pietr Krensikov Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:34 am

*Dunyasha began the process of cleaning the blood off herself, again seeming to savor it like any good predator. It was clear the animal was quite intelligent as well, as those beautiful green eyes would turn to her as she spoke of the feline, studying her a moment. Her tail would flick as if approving, going back to her cleaning, delighting in the bits of gristle and tendon lodged under her razor sharp claws. Pietr smiled as she turned to him, though somehow it appeared like it could as easily be the smile on the face of a killer as he slit your throat. something about him also said he could easily BE that killer. His movements were precise, purposeful, yet as much at ease as a seasoned pro. He pointed his wand to the remains of the kill, knowing Dunyasha had eaten her fill and abandoned it, floating the dripping bloody carcass over to the thestrals again, letting them feast on it*

No sense lettingk it go to waste. I am of the Moscow Krensikovs. My parents are Ivan and Svetlana Krensikov. I transferred here from Durmstrang when my father was summoned for his work. The Krensikovs in St. Petersburg are beingk my uncle and aunt and their children. You are a Black, da? I have heard yours is being strong family here. I would say present company is proof of that.

*His parents names, as well as his last name were held in very high regard amongst the Eaters, and the wizarding world in general. Among the Eaters, however, they were infamous for their brutal skill with torture, priding themselves on how long they can make a subject live. Something in how he said "work" was all the detail a smart girl like Bellatrix would likely need, clearly here at the dark lord's bidding for some deliciously gruesome task requiring the best of the best. In Russia, his family line was royalty among the muggles as is only fitting, being descendants of the czars. In the wizarding world they were the equivalent in Russia, extremely powerful, and extremely loyal to the Dark Lord.*
    Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

Post  Bellatrix Black Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:09 am

The mad and yet beautiful woman nodded when he asked if she was of the Black family. A smile tugging at her ruby lips. She pushed off of the fence and slowly moved toward him, not only for a better look, but because she knew better then to be near a herd of thestrals on the eat.

``Yes, my parents are Cygnus and Druella Black, I believe they.... work.... with your parents.`` She said, the madness and intensity behind her tones could be sensual or unsettling depending upon whom it was heard.\\
    Pietr Krensikov
    Pietr Krensikov

Post  Pietr Krensikov Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:02 pm

*Coming closer, she could see his eyes were very dark blue, almost looking black except when the light caught them right. He wasn't mad, he was sharp. There was a cold precision about his eyes like one would expect of an assassin or other professional killer. Like he'd be as eerily calm tearing someone's throat out as sitting by the fire reading a book. He gave a nod at her parents names, a smile crossing his lips*

Da, I have heard their names in conversation between my parents. They are thinkingk well of them. The last letter from them said they have all been very busy. Good news, I think, nyet?

*he seemed far from unsettled, though he wasnt the easiest to get a read on either, something told her he was trained for that by his parents whether purposely or not, but he did seem to like her, as he'd have ended the conversation following Dunyasha's kill otherwise. He actually liked the madness about her, and how she seemed to use it to her advantage, rather than just being loopy*
    Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

Post  Bellatrix Black Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:44 pm

``Yes, Mother thinks very highly of your family. She has always thought highly of the Russian born Dark Wizards though. She tried to get me accepted to Darmstraugh, but it seems to be a boys school.`` She said twirling a finger in her hair, leaning back against the fence some, her attention falling to the feeding Thestrals for a moment before looking back at him.
    Pietr Krensikov
    Pietr Krensikov

Post  Pietr Krensikov Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:06 pm

*Pietr's smile broadened at what he took as a compliment about Russian dark wizards. A smile from him was rare, and here she had gotten two from him already. He had his doubts about this school when he arrived, but was getting the impression there may be hope for it yet. He nodded at the mention of his former school*

Da. It is boy's school. Too bad, I am thinkink you would do very well there. None of this "defense against dark arts" waste. They teach dark arts freely...and the gryaznokrovkam, er, sorry what is English word..mudbloods are not allowed in, only pure-blooded wizards.

*between his accent and distaste for the subject, the word "mudbloods" sounded appropriately venomous*

This school is too weak on them. I never thought I would be sittink with them in classes. It is degradink. I got angry with my parents for it before we came, but was reminded it is what He wants, so it is small price to pay.

*Something in how he said "He" gave away that he didn't mean his father*
    Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

Post  Bellatrix Black Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:45 pm

Bellatrix listened to the other, still leaning against the fence, there was something about the strong accent that she liked. But then again, there was something about men and women alike that Bellatrix liked. She was a bit... promiscuous at times.

``Indeed, it is annoying, but then again, if we learn the Defenses that they have against the Dark Arts, we are better able to Defend against those Defenses are we not?`` She asked, that madness glittering but under that was a great intelligence. Indeed, she knew she was quite mad, and that others saw her as madder still, so she played it to her advantage much of the time. ``He would not have us here if there was not a purpose, we simply must put our faith in that and bide our time.``
    Pietr Krensikov
    Pietr Krensikov

Post  Pietr Krensikov Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:03 pm

Pietr smiled at her response as she proved what he knew to be true about her, that there was intelligence behind the madness, hell it even showed in how she used that madness to her advantage. The trick was watching long enough for that intelligence to show.

Da. You are being very smart woman. I am seeing why my parents speak highly of the Blacks. I am wondering if they even realize that they do this? Showing their enemies how to go around same defenses they teach? No matter; another advantage for us.

He nodded at her mention of faith

I know, it just feels like waste to leave school like Durmstrang for here. So much less to offer here. But I do not question. This is where he decides we must be. So it will be.
    Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

Post  Bellatrix Black Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:34 pm

Bellatrix sauntered over to Peitr, her dark eyes looking up into his own. A smile forming on her lips. Slender fingers slipped back through her hair to brush a few curled locks from in front of her eyes before hooking an arm around Peitrs. ``You are very smart yourself. Sometimes insanity and genius come in close quarters.`` She said smiling. ``Tell me about your Russia?``
    Pietr Krensikov
    Pietr Krensikov

Post  Pietr Krensikov Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:59 pm

Pietr hooked his arm as if he was used to having a lady hold his arm so, clearly one of high class. Dunyasha clearly seemed to approve, standing at Pietr's other side, rather than pushing between the two of them as she was known to do if she didn't like someone, making no secret of it just like her master

Thank you. Genius is often mistaken for insanity, and insanity is not always credited for the genius it masks. Some would say they are one and the same.

At the mention of his homeland, Pietr couldn't help but smile

It is beautiful land unlike any other. People know their place and do not try to pose above their status. We are strong people who do not fear the Dark, but embrace it. We do not entertain idea that mudbloods are equal. They are being less than soil on my boot. We have proper order there. Russian wizards can be as brutal as the russian winter, and are just as cold except to worthy. What else would you like to know?

There was clear distaste in how he said the word "mudbloods," showing he deeply loathed them
    Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

Post  Bellatrix Black Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:48 pm

Bella listened as if he were describing the beauty of a sunrise over the mountains. To her those things were all equally as important. A smile forming on her lips that showed in those dreamy dark eyes. ``Sounds lovely. Mother and Father wanted to move there for many years. But then the word came down that the Malfoy boy was to wed my sister and they changed their minds.`` She said with a hair of a frown.
    Pietr Krensikov
    Pietr Krensikov

Post  Pietr Krensikov Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:22 pm

Pietr nodded and walked with her, an almost longing look in his dark eyes while thinking of his homeland.

I am sorry you were not able to see how different it is for yourself. Perhaps in time. You would receive proper respect there for what you are and what you can do. It is seemingk opposite of this place. But not for long, one hopes.

So, tell me of how things work here. I know the name Malfoy, but not much more of him. What of the one called Snape? How is he allowed in Slytherin? I am curious your opinion of people there.

She may or may not realize it, but the fact he cared enough to ask her opinion was a rather significant sign of respect and that he liked what he saw of her so far.
    Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

Post  Bellatrix Black Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:25 pm

She walked with that airy nature in her step, both arms wrapped idly around his one arm, listening as he spoke. Though her husband to be was small and gangly, she did like a bit strong man as well... it made her feel... safe... something that with all of her pride, she rarely actually felt. Hence the madness and the indipendance, after all, if she didn't take care of herself... who would.

``Malfoy is a good ally to have, just becareful how much you trust him. If you get in good with him, then you can take what he says as truth, but if you are on the outs, or just acquaintances, you must tred carefully, he has ambitions, and it is a beautiful site to watch him step on those benieth him to get attain them. He is an artist at his work truly... I envy Narcissa some for her betrothal to him.`` She did not love Lucius, he could tell from the way she spoke, no, she loved power, and Lucius right now was a forerunner for the dark lord's eye.

``The LeStrange clan is where I am destine to be, their son Rudulfus is a strong wizard but orderly in his own rights.`` She said with a sigh. He had so far done nothing to impress her... and it was looking like a bleak pairing to spend her life in, but she would do as He wanted.

``Snape is an idiot, that thinks because he's gotten into bed with Malfoy, he will be safe. But I bide my time... You Know Who will tire of him and he will be disposed of. He is a potions savant... and apparently a fairly good spell crafter, so he has his use, and we tolerate him for now until he is disposable, then I would like to kill him myself.`` She said coldly looking towards the castle as she spoke.
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:37 am

There was a sudden yelp and a few crunched leaves before Lucius voice slipped into their conversation.

"Bella, I'm flattered."

He would have sheilded himself from any charms that had been thrown into the wood. He broke through the tree line dragging a petrified Peter Pettigrew by the collar behind him.

"But did you know you were being spyed upon?"

He asked causually before dropping the gryffindor on the ground like the trash he was.

Clearly the whimper had come from him, Lucius was not one for undignified sounds like whimpers.

"Evening, Russia. Forgive my interuption. I saw him off the trail and couldn't help but follow. Curiosity and all that."

He still wore the black robes of mourning. His father had just been murdered after all.
    Pietr Krensikov
    Pietr Krensikov

Post  Pietr Krensikov Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:26 pm

Pietr listened quietly and nodded. Nothing she told him surprised him, it was much the way his own family operated back home, and why they remained at the top of the ladder there, yielding only to the will of Voldemort himself. Where she loved power, he was accustomed to it with his family's status back home. He, of course, was well aware that he was not in his homeland currently, so he would keep a watchful eye on things around him until he was better adjusted to how things were here. It was also why he didn't say a great deal, as he learned early on that revealing too much could be one's undoing.

As any ambitious wizard worth their breath would be. Rudolphus LeStrange? I am not knowing this name. But must be good family if He acknowledges it and wishes you part of it. You will be making family stronger, I am sure.

He paused, a bit surprised at the bit about Snape.

You mean a halfblood has the good graces of You Know Who, even? There must be much use to him then. To say I am surprised would be understatement.

When the sound came from the woods, Pietr's wand was out with surprising swiftness, dark eyes focused on the direction of the sound, hurling a petrification curse with deadly accuracy, Dunyasha bristling and growling, every bit as dangerous as a full-sized tiger. The spell would be shielded, though his reaction was on instinct. Seeing the diminutive Gryffindor being dragged behind along with the question asked, Pietr cast a sharp look at Dunyasha for not spotting both of them earlier as he lowered his wand, the tiger easing and nudging his leg apologetically. Pietr didn't do anything more to her, knowing they must have masked themselves somehow to avoid her senses, petting her head to appease her. He looked down at the English Peter, narrowing his eyes ever so slightly at the concept of sharing any similarity in name to the unimpressive pile of weakness before them. Those eyes would raise to Malfoy, a brow raising slightly at being referred to as "Russia" assuming it to be another one of those "nicknames" he heard kids screaming about in the halls when he had them pinned to a wall by their throats for calling him things like Gigantor or Vlad or Moscow or the like when they thought he was out of earshot. They ended up in the hospital wing for various "accidents." Nothing lethal, but enough to make them think twice before doing it again and then some. The only difference this time being that he didn't regard the source as little more than dirt under his shoe, and he was starting to understand that not all nicknames were meant in disrespect. He gave him a single nod.

Your timing is fortunate. You have my thanks.

He looked to Bellatrix with a slight grin, pondering her response to his next question.

What do you think should be done with the spy, miledi? ("my lady" in Russian)

He didn't mean she was literally his, but clearly he was accustomed to treating women with respect, at least those he felt warranted and deserved it.
    Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

Post  Bellatrix Black Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:23 am

She wasn't about to argue with being called `my lady`, she did like a man that knew how to respect his women,.... and Rudofus had better god damned well be one of them.

Her attention shifted to Lucius, a little annoyed that he was evesdropping on them, but then her eyes fell to Peter who was being all petrified. She would release the Mad Russian's arm and almost dance over to Peter before kneeling down and taking his face in her hands.

``I think... you should systematically remove one inch by one half inch layers of skin until there is none remaining... and see how long he can live that way.`` She said with a dreamy fancy in her eyes... though she knew it was far more likely that the boy would be obliviated so he didn't remember anything happening here.
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:49 am

"Oh don't pout Bella, I wasn't following you and your ... friend." He smirked as he said friend, narrowing avoiding saying aquistion. Something about the Russian told him that he wouldn't be aquired if he didn't care to be.

"Just seeing what the coward was sneaking around about."

He looked at Petir in a calcuating sort of way. Not degredating, rather - judgeing where he would play best on his chess board.

"Your Welcome, but he's no friend of mine. I would just as soon take Bella's advice on this little rat fink of the Gryffindor Presausion."
    Pietr Krensikov
    Pietr Krensikov

Post  Pietr Krensikov Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:51 pm

Pietr gave a slight smile at the idea Bella had

You would be surprised what one can live through. But no. Too obvious it was attack by person.

Without hesitation, he pulled his wand and aimed it at Pettigrew, causing him to float up...and then promptly be flung through and about the trees such that he would slam off them with no degree of gentleness. The sound of breaking bones was more than clear in the night air. The act was perhaps brutal, but he clearly earned every bit of his reputation, looking graceful like a conductor as he sent the body about, eventually slamming to the ground, dragging him from a fair distance away along the ground up to them, as if he had dragged himself to that point and passed out, looking like he had been attacked by some forest beast, blood trickling from an ear, his nose and mouth. Dunyasha pounced on an arm, claws cutting deep in a single pass to appear more authentic.

I missed one.

He flicked his wand as one of Pettigrew's forearms broke visibly with a loud crack, looking like he had been trampled by a heavy beast. He looked to the others

I do not want all fun. One of you wipe his mind?
    Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

Post  Bellatrix Black Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:37 pm

Mad as ever, Bellatrix clapped when Peitr went to work on the Pettergrew boy. The first hit was probably enough to knock him out... the rest was all just for fun.

She came to stand and leaned on Lucius' shoulder as she watched with dreamy dark eyes.

``Lucius, you do it... please... I am no good with that spell...`` She purred softly.
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:06 pm

Lucius stepped back ever so slightly to permitt the Russian to fling the dopey little gryffindor this way and that. He wasn't as excited as Bella was but the little smirk on his lips said he enjoyed watching the other.

"I so love watching a man who enjoys his work."

He commented. When she mentioned memory spells he smiled.

"You must improve on yours Bella - they come in ever so handy."

He walked over the the bleeding, bruised and out cold Peter Pettigrew. He muttered something before applying his wand to the others arm. The wand would seem to grow an insvisible blade as he wrote the word Fink deeply on his arm. Before oblivating him.
    Pietr Krensikov
    Pietr Krensikov

Post  Pietr Krensikov Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:34 pm

Pietr put his wand away. He was an expert at making things look like accidents thanks to his parents. They had no cause to check for any magic influence on him, it looked for all intents and purposes like he got stomped by beasts, a herd on the move perhaps, and that he had dragged himself to there. Tragic tale really, such a trooper. At Lucius' comment, Pietr looked to him with a slight grin. As unnerving as it might be, they saw one of the few things that actually made the Russian smile even a bit. One could assume that expression increased with the severity of the act it regarded. He watched with icy disregard for Peter's well-being as Lucius cut the word "Fink" into the brutalized Gryffindor's arm. If he was in his homeland, the spy would have received a harsher punishment than all this...much harsher. He pulled his wand again as if remembering something, muttering a spell in Russian as a seeming gust of wind blew through, their footprints all the way back to the thestral pen being wiped away, their shoes leaving no tracks until they were safely away from the scene as well, any blood or tissue left on the trees from hitting them clearing away, not leaving any evidence.

It is spell my parents created. Removes all evidence of presence from area. Lucius, you should remove spell used on him and we should leave area. We were never here.
    Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

Post  Bellatrix Black Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:43 am

Bella did love to watch her boys at work. And dispite Lucius' pride, or the fact she only just met Pietr, they were her boys damn it! Once all was said and done she would step over the gryffindor as if he were naught more then a log in her way and walk towards the castle, waiting only if the pair was not with her as she walked.

``Well, that was certainly entertaining.`` She purred.
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:45 am

Lucius smirked giving the boy a once over before following them out. He would walk on Bella's right side, offering his arm to her. He looked over her head toward Peitr.

"Your parents seemed to be very talented. I bet you learned a lot of good tricks."

He turned toward Bella.

"It was far more interesting that charms."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content