Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Time Alone  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Time Alone  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Time Alone  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Time Alone  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Time Alone  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Time Alone  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Time Alone  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Time Alone  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Time Alone  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

2 posters

Time Alone

James Potter
    James Potter

Time Alone  Empty Time Alone

Post  James Potter Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:24 pm

After meeting Lily in the Empty Classroom and finding out about her past with Snape, James had to get out and be alone for a while. He hadn't told or seen his brothers afterward, heading straight out to the forest. He knew the Pitch would be too obvious. He mulled over the details of what she had told him which only made him angrier. If it wasn't one of his enemies, especially Snape, he could have seen past it more easily. But the hate he felt for Snape, as well as finding out that a lot of what he dealt with from him was over Lily and no one had told him made it so much worse. It burned him that she told Snape but not him. In his mind that said she didn't trust him. In a clearing a fair bit away from the edge of the forest, James had put up a protective barrier around him to keep danger away, transfiguring stones into life-size representations of Snape's head only to then hit them with a blast from his wand, making them literally explode only to do it again. Normally it wouldn't be such an odd occurrence except for his disappearance and the furious expression on his face, his eyes dark and focused.
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Time Alone  Empty Re: Time Alone

Post  Remus J Lupin Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:07 pm

They were in a school and the secrets were the fastest to spread. He found out only an hour after it had happened from a quiet conversation between to gryffindor girls. One of the perks to being a wolf, he supposed.

He wasn't to terribly worried until James missed charms. He excused himself for a terrible head ache and ducked out of the main hall and took off at a jog toward the forrest.

He heard him and smelled the burning...whatever it was long before he saw him. He knew these woods very well. Better than most would have thought he should.

He stepped inside the protective circle, with his wand raised, just incase the other attacked first before he saw who he was.

"Troubles mate?"
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:50 pm

James figured one of them would find him sooner or later. He missed charms, and had no real idea what the time was at that moment anyway. When he heard the other come near, he spun on him with his wand aimed at Remus. The only reason he didn't fire, aside from realizing it was his brother, was because he couldn't have entered meaning harm. Instead, he turned back with a swift gesture, exploding yet another in a series of Snape heads, having charmed it to automatically reform out of convenience after the 10th one. Remus could see the source of the burning smell; he'd been putting enough strength behind those blasts that the stump was scorched and smoldering over its surface by then. His voice was indeed bitter, hurt, resentful. He was clearly hurt, but Remus knew he'd lay it out for him just the same.

Just had a meeting with Lily in an empty classroom a bit ago.

He scoffed lightly, watching the head reform rather creepily so he could destroy it again. Remus could tell it was stone, but it looked a little too realistic, at least on the surface to not notice.

She sent a message to me, summoning me down there, even greeting me at first like everything was ok. Then she just dropped it on me. I should have known something was coming when she started saying how she loved me and was sure of it and all, almost like she was trying to convince me before something might cause doubt. She told me that that son of a bitch Snape loves her. That she grew up with him and was close and whatnot, but that she only cared for him like a best friend or brother. She even told me that she was the cause of the increased conflict I've been dealing with from him. I wouldn't have thought anything of it, just that he had his frillies in a knot as usual. But that made it make more sense. He seemed a lot more serious about trying to hurt me however he could.

He blew the snape head to pieces with a blast from his wand again, before looking to Remus.

She acted like she thought she was giving me what I wanted too. Sure, I want honesty, but I don't want to hear that months after we started out together. I've been totally open with her.. I could have gotten past it if she told me at the start, before I thought I knew about her. Hell, I think I could have gotten past this easier if it wasn't that bleeding bastard of all people. I can't understand how she would think that it wouldn't be important to me to know that she had this connection with one of my worst enemies, whom we fight with almost every damned day.

I know he loves her too. She told me that she told him. Told him FIRST, mind you. She told me he reacted by saying cruel things to her in front of Malfoy, and treating her coldly. I don't even know how long ago she told him, just that she "felt terrible for a while" about it and that he's been cold to her ever since. It might be petty, but she should have told ME first! What kind of impression does that give me? I know it could be said it was because she cares for me more, but it can also be said that such care would be all the more reason to tell me first. Hell if I was in that position, I'd make sure to tell her first, and the other immediately after. Maybe that's just me. I'd never wait months before telling the one I am with. It makes me wonder if there's any truth to the rumors I've heard here or there from girls saying they saw her meet up secretly with Snape several times. I just dismissed it as them being jealous as usual and trying to get me away from her. But knowing this now, I can't dismiss it so easily anymore.

He sat on a rock just staring at the ground for a moment.

I do still love her, but it's that love that has me feeling so hurt and betrayed right now too. I'm not sure what to do. I just..I can't be around her right now. I told her I need to get my head around this.
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:29 pm

Remus stood just behind his right shoulder in silence. He and Sirius were two absolutely diffrent creatures when dealing with an upset James. Where as Sirius would rage with him, Remus tended to remain silent and let the other get it out.

He stood in silence giving no reaction aside from weniceing outright when he mentioned that she told Snape first. His heart went out to his best mate. He was a playboy. He could have anyone in the school and when he finally decided on one person - he got hurt.

Remus had no relationship experaince but he was in a unique position having had BOTH parties involved share with him for cousil. Not an easy place to be.

While he adored Lily, James was is brother. He wanted to help both but he would ultimently side with James in this...if a side had to be chosen.

When James sat down on the rock, Remus crossed the forest bed and knelt beside of him. His knee no longer bothering him like it had been since before the start of term. He placed a hand on James' knee before finally after all was said - he spoke.

"I wish I had the right words to say mate. Thats a really tough situation - across the board. I don't know why she wasn't honest with you from the start but ... if there was nothing emotinally from her to Snivilious then...did she really need to?"

He knew this would provoke him, but he didn't move. Brown eyes looking up at him carefully.

"If she had no attachment to him - it would be no diffrent then the girls who follow you around and give her hell for being with you."

He licked his lower lip.

"I know its Snape and thats what is so much harder to deal with. I'm almost certain he joined up with Malfoys runners now - cause he's been giving everyone worse hell - Myself included."

His eyes scanned the others face.

"Maybe she kept it from you worried that you would jump at shadows and react like this? "

He knew that She was in the wrong, but he also knew that guys with big hearts like James - took everything to heart...and in a big way. (yeah, I just wrote that sentence) Sometimes pointing out the other sides perspective was the only real option.

"I know she hurt you mate. I know she should have told you from the start. But James, Buddy - I gotta tell you."

He offered a tense smile.

"Love looked good on you. Don't go breaking each others hearts over something that ten years from now will seem trivial. She loves you...or she wouldn't have risked loosing you by telling you now."

He licked his lips a second time. It was a nervous tick of his.

"As per rumors? If Snape really was with her - you think he would hesitate a moment before throwing it into your face? No mate, Lils only has eyes for you."
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:34 pm

With the enraged state James was already in, the calm Remus was the better alternative at the moment. James jumped slightly at the hand on his knee not for any reason other than having been snapped out of his focus on his anger, looking at Remus.

Bloody hell right she should have! I've been nothing but open with her about everything. She knows about my history with that bastard. That makes it different. It's not like we're talking about her friendship with some random person! Of ALL people, why HIM!? And it's not the same as the girls following me, because since I've been with her, I haven't had much of anything to do with them. That's WHY they give her grief!

He shook his head and listened, scoffing at the last part a bit, his tone bitter and hurt

I didn't break her heart, she broke mine. And yes, I think Snape would hesitate to tell me because he knows I'd kick his pathetic ass for it. He knows he can't always be protected by the snakes.

As if to illustrate his point, he flicked his wand at the Snape head that had reformed while they spoke, exploding it in a burst of flame scorching the stump again
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:01 pm

|So werid to defend her here after just posting and calling her a whore in a diffrent thread lol...annnnd switch gears|

Remus let the other ramble nodding quietly at certain bits. Cheifly about it being Severus. That he understood. The moths that flitted around Sirius never bugged him. Yet, if his exgirlfriend - his first serious relationship - was around...he got possessive.

Most would have been terrified by the wand weilded by an angry and gifted wizard being shot inches beside his head. Remus wasn't, he had complete confidance in the other.

After all, if he could keep his cool around an enraged werewolf...dating troubles could be handled. He knew James though. Because of that, he knew just how much his brother would a preferred to face a werewolf than to deal with this.

This was personal.

James never did anything with half his heart, and now he was paying for it.

"Prongs. Mate."

He called him back to realitiy, away from the lovely embers of snape floating to the ground.

"I know your hurt...rightly so. Maybe after things have cooled down you can see where she is coming from."

He added quickly holding his hands up in defense.

"I'm not saying she's right. Just trying to help the pair of you..."

He gave a half way smile, looking slightly like sirius in puppy form when he really was trying to be adorible.

"...It's what I do."
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:29 am

(Seriously)

Remus' faith in him was well-placed, as no matter how angry he got at someone, he'd never hurt him for it. He was watching the burning bits of the Snape effigy falling to the ground, snapping out of it as the other spoke, looking back to him. Hearing the idea of seeing where she was coming from, he looked at him in disbelief for a second. Those wheels were clearly turning in his mind as his expression went in rapid change from disbelief to anger at her, to a defeated sigh as he realized something in a brief moment of non-fury.

I'm sorry, Moony. I didn't want you to be put in the middle. Hell, I didn't even want to be on one side of it. How could she do this to me? Did I do something to make her unhappy with me? I thought everything was going fine, we were getting along well, and then I get blindsided with that? You know I've heard rumors about her seeing that git in secret, right? I blew it off as girls trying to pull us apart, but now I dont know anymore. Now it's believable.

*he shook his head*

Maybe this is all my fault, yeah?

he looked at the snape head staring back at him and practically growled as the anger welled up again, a column of blue flame spiraling up around it and practically vaporizing it in a rather creepy display
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:03 am

"Its not your fault, mate."

He said simply, still kneeling infront of him. He turned to watch the swirl of blue flames engulf the head with the slightly morbid thought of just how pretty a display it was.

"I don't think she's cheating on you James.I think she is trying to do right by you now and make up for keeping secrets. I'm not saying she is right by any strech of the imagination. I'm just saying that though her focus is sckewed, maybe she had the best intentions at heart?"
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:54 pm

James sighed again as his brother's words sank in, the flame column still spinning over the remains of the already destroyed head, just watching them as if it distracted his mind enough to think somewhat clearly. If anything, the rate at which his demeanor changed when talking about it showed how messed up it had him.

I suppose..maybe her intentions were good. I do love her, y'know. It's why it hurts that she didn't trust me enough to tell me, nevermind that she told him first on top of that. Maybe I'm overreacting. I mean, she did say they were just friends and she was like a brother or something. I trust her...its him I don't trust. He obviously still wants her, or he wouldn't have reacted like she says he did. I guess my trust in her should be enough to look past who else is involved. I just need to get my head about me. I still feel like she broke my trust by not telling me because of who it is, but I'll get over it eventually...

He sounded like he was trying to convince himself more than anything. Being a werewolf, Remus could tell by his body language he was still hurt but was trying to work it out. Maybe there was hope yet..
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:18 am

Remus could absolutely tell than James wasn't entirely on-board with the concept the he was saying. He also understood that there were times that it was best to ramble yourself into a point.

"Just give it a day or two, Brother. Maybe she will come around. Until then, why don't you let me treat you to ice cream and we can plot a less lethal way for you to get some payback on the Snape."

He smiled, waiting for the verdict.
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:41 pm

James frowned slightly as he could tell Remus didn't buy it either. What's she got to "come around" about? She's the one that did this. He shook his head, keeping from going back down that road, the stump smoldering over there didnt look like it could take much more. At the mention of ice cream, he gave a nod, giving in.

Why do you have to bribe me with ice cream? You sound like my mother.

He said the last part with mock bitterness but he knew it was done because it worked with him to at least get his mind off whatever was wrong while eating it. Though, it was more the company he was with usually too. He waved his wand, the Snape head disappearing with the blue flame, leaving just the smoldering stump which he cast a water charm on to put it out.

You know too much about me; this isn't fair. And what if I want it to be lethal?

He was mostly joking about that last part, he wasn't a Death Eater after all.
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:35 am

"I promise you know just about as much about me."

He said with a gentle smile before standing and pulling James to his feet with him.

"Alice asked to go out for ice=cream earlier. Says i've been distant. Maybe I have, I dunno. Anyway - You wanna go out with the pair of us or just me?"

He watched the tree hiss when the water was applied and cinders went out. He waved his own wand and regrew the bark.

"It's your call."
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:38 pm

James looked back at his brother as he was pulled to his feet. He never said it, but he loved that gentleness about him; it was one of the many reasons why he fit in with them so well, he balanced them out. At the mention of Alice, he smiled half-heartedly, not because of her, just because of how he was feeling, nodding. He knew how he was, the more friends around for him to focus on, the better.

Absolutely, let the little creeper come along. Who am I to turn down a lady?

He was joking, but he did like her a lot. He saw a lot of potential in her, and she got along with them remarkably well. Few were able to hit it off with all of them so fast like she had.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:42 pm