Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Another Troll on another test... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Another Troll on another test... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Another Troll on another test... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Another Troll on another test... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Another Troll on another test... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Another Troll on another test... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Another Troll on another test... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Another Troll on another test... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Another Troll on another test... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

4 posters

Another Troll on another test...

Peter Pettigrew
    Peter Pettigrew

Another Troll on another test... Empty Another Troll on another test...

Post  Peter Pettigrew Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:18 am

He was the last one to leave class today having been called up by the teacher and asked to remain. He knew why long before he was handed the paper. He was such rubbish at this. It wasn't that he tried, really he did. The only reason he wasn't completely failing is that the others would lend him the answers at for homework.

He muttered an appology to the professor before gathering his books and walking into the hall. Only halfway down the hall the whole of his backpack would rip and his books and parchment fall everywhere.

He sighed heavily and knelt amid the crowd tramping all over his books and tried to gather all of his matierals.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Another Troll on another test... Empty Re: Another Troll on another test...

Post  Sirius Black Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:27 pm

While the others had to get to their next block, Sirius had a free block, so he decided to stay and wait for Peter. He had been busy talking to a gaggle of first years that were all blushy and fluttery about talking to him. After directing them to the Potions lab he turned back and noticed Peter walking off. He would start after him at a jog, working his way through the thrumming crowd of students.

When his bag wripped Sirius cringed, watching his belongings fall and scatter. He reached down and picked up his forget-me-not and handed it back to him. ``Having a bad day Mate?`` He asked, he would take the bag while Peter gathered his things. ``Reparo.`` He whispered, watching the bag knit itself back together again. ``Here you are.``\\
    Peter Pettigrew
    Peter Pettigrew

Post  Peter Pettigrew Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:42 pm

He was curseing under his breath as he shoved the stuff carelessly back into his bag. He was certain someone had hexed the bag. Why? Because thats just how it was. If people had issues with the Marauders they it the weakest links, which were himself and Remus.

Remus didn't even fight back. Logically that would have made him to easier target. But no, It was always Peter. Maybe because he did fight back. And did such a ruddy job of it.

He jumped when Sirius fixed the bag and jerked it out of his hand. Clearly, he wasn't angry at Sirius just the situation in general.

"What gave you that idea?"

He spat then froze and groaned, when he jerked the bag he had knocked over his ink well and spilled ink over what he had shoved into the bag.

"Damn it."

He would try the ink removal charm which while it cleaned the parchement, it also removed all the ink from homework and other thing he had already filled out.

He just groaned and sat down in the middle of the hall.
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:49 pm

*James sidestepped said gaggle of girls as best he could, giving them a wink and raising a brow as he spotted the mess that was Peter with Sirius standing by him. He didn't waste a moment, using his wand to collect the remaining papers off the floor, stacking neatly in front of Peter, picking up whatever remained by hand*

Did I miss something, mates?
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:22 pm

Sirius felt for Peter, while he had his looks and notirioty, and James had his popularity, and Remus had his standing as Prefect to protect them from the abuse of the Slytherin mostly... it often ended up with poor Peter taking the fall for it all.

Sirius smiled at James and gave a shrug. ``He's having a rough day.``
    He said before offering a hand to Peter to help him up while James helped collect his things.\\
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:32 pm

What happened? How did your things end up lining the hallway, Peter?
    Peter Pettigrew
    Peter Pettigrew

Post  Peter Pettigrew Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:56 pm

He took the offered hand and let Sirius draw him to his feet. He looked up and James and smiled, trying to play it off like he wasn't bothered. One glance at him made it clear.

"My bag spilt."

He oculd have left it at that, but really, whats the point.

"Dont the bottom and not at a seem."

He sounded irrirated, clearly the bag had been cut or charmed to tear as simple weakness would have torn on the seem.

"Do worry about it. So are you lot going to the Pitch to practice today?"

Yep, Change topics.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:58 am

``Well we were thinking about heading down that way.`` Sirius said glancing over at Peter and then to James. Once the other was on his feet he released his hand and stretched some. Ruffling his hair a bit. ``Anyone seen where Moony got off to?``\\
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:58 pm

*James gave a knowing nod, still holding his wand*

I could figure out who did it, if you want me to...then we could make their robes split or something like that, no?

*he brightened at the mention of the pitch*

I want to, yeah. I need practice, my game sucks.

*he smirked a bit. His game was near perfect, and on some level he knew it, but he was his own worst critic about it, holding himself to impossible standards, but usually able to make himself meet them. One thing he was no slacker at.*

And no idea where Moony went. Maybe the library?
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:25 pm

``Well we can't go to the pitch without him, with Peter cheering for you Mate, I need my cheer leader too.`` Sirius said with a grin looking at James. He thought that Peter's man crush on James was adorable... and liked to jab at them about it without out and out saying it.\\
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:01 pm

A thin arm snaked around his neck and shoulders as Lupin joined the crowd as his adavanced arthimancy let out. He was able to add an extra class this year, because Dumbledore understood why he prized education so highly. Legally, he shouldn't be here.

They told him so long as he could maintain his grades he could lead DADA early and enter Arithmacy late.

He was strong in both subjects so missing half the class didn't hurt him.

"You wouldn't want me as your cheerleader mate."

He said with a wink.

"I look like rubbish in a skirt."

He would bring his under arm around James' shoulder.

"Jamie here though...stunning, gives us a cheer there Jamie!"

|Sorry didn't see me mentioned|
    Peter Pettigrew
    Peter Pettigrew

Post  Peter Pettigrew Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:12 pm

Peter seemed to brighten at the mention of payback.

"Yeah, in the middle of lunch or something."

He was about to say he could cheer from Sirius - he always did. He cheered for the both of them. They were his best friends and even if they weren't they were both unstoppable on the Pitch.

However when Remus came into the frey, he smiled. He laughed at the skirt joke and then looked to james.

"I could get ya come pom-poms Prongs!"
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:37 am

Sirius laughed outright picturing Remus in the skirt and one of those little sweaters that cheerleaders often wore... a smile brightened over his features as he pulled out his wand. He wasn't as good at transfiguration as James was, but he could make a good show of it.

``Mmm, Jamie, maybe Remus is right... maybe you should be holding the pom poms instead of riding the pitch.`` He laughed as he went to work, changing James' clothes from what he was wearing to a cheerleader outfit, knowing James more then had the skill to change it back. ``Very nice... Moony, pom poms if you please.``\\
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:05 am

*James smirked as his clothing was changed into that of a cheerleader from head to toe, taking it a step further himself and changing his hair to blonde, putting a couple bows in his hair with ponytails coming from each side, and augmenting the sweater inside with a couple balloons on his chest for effect. James had no issues acting the part, he was quite secure with himself as anyone knows. Assuming Moony made the pom-poms, otherwise he made them himself, wasting not a second before jumping and dancing into a loud cheer, making a scene as usual and making it up on the fly as he always did, pausing only a fleeting second in his cheer for obvious reasons. He'd never done it before, but he was a very good dancer, making a big show of it!*

Ice Cream, Soda Pop, Banana Split,
    We think Slytherin's full of...shift
    It to the left, shift it to the right,
    Stand up, sit down fight, fight, fight!

*he ended with the typical jump and high-kick cheerleaders do, shaking his pom-poms for all their worth, jumping between Sirius and Remus with an arm around each of their shoulders so they couldn't get out of what they caused!*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:14 am