Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Dodging Care of Magical Creatures I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Dodging Care of Magical Creatures I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Dodging Care of Magical Creatures I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Dodging Care of Magical Creatures I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Dodging Care of Magical Creatures I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Dodging Care of Magical Creatures I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Dodging Care of Magical Creatures I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Dodging Care of Magical Creatures I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Dodging Care of Magical Creatures I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

2 posters

Dodging Care of Magical Creatures

Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Dodging Care of Magical Creatures Empty Dodging Care of Magical Creatures

Post  Lucius Malfoy Tue May 31, 2011 8:09 am

He was only about fifteen feet inside the forbidden forest, just far enough to get away from the Care of Magical Creatures class he was dodging. He lit a joint and lay back against a tree to rest and relax.

His eyes moved around and up and down constantly - he was well awear that he was in a dangerous area, but typically 25 feet inside was safe enough.

He had been coming out here for ages.

Narcissa Black
    Narcissa Black

Dodging Care of Magical Creatures Empty Re: Dodging Care of Magical Creatures

Post  Narcissa Black Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:55 pm

Narcissa came walking out of her usual trail near the edge of the forbidden forest. During the last year she was sure she had been the only one to dodge class and take a risk as big as entering the forbidden forest to escape the hawk like eyes of professors such as McGonagall who seemed to constantly scan more familiar parts of the grounds for students that skipped.

Her head snapped up when she heard that joint being lit and recognized Lucius Malfoy on the other side of a large tree. A devilish smile caught her lips as she approached him as silently as a ghost whispering under her breath and pointing her wand in his direction:

"....Avis...."

the spell was simple one to cause a flock of birds to come flying out of her wand and around the tree most likely it would just surprise him as the birds flew up to the treetops and disappeared in a sizzling green pop.

Narcissa put a hand over her mouth trying not to laugh to keep him from knowing it was her that had done it until he would turn around.
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:14 pm

Whatever the birds were meant to do they would lose the chance as the second he noticed them he set them silently ablaze. Damn it - he didn't want to waist a good joint when he had just lit it because someone noticed a rather large group of birds hanging around the edge of the forrest.

His eyes turned scanning the darkness before he noticed her, a faint and unreadable glint in thoes grey cold eyes. He would motion her over with a finger on his lips.

When she was close he would speak.

"Trying to get me busted?"
    Narcissa Black
    Narcissa Black

Post  Narcissa Black Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:05 am

When she was called over Narcissa went to him slowly taking her time and circling around the tree once before she responded those ice cold irises trained on him the entire time.

" Hm. I could be asking you the same thing, Lucy."

she grinned at him enjoying calling him by that funny nickname waiting until it got the right reaction out of him but she was sure it wouldn't gain much attention. Lucius seemed to enjoy poking fun at everything including himself- one of the reasons she had begun to find interest in him. He seemed so carefree.

"This is my usual hideout spot when I don't feel like going to classes. what brings you to my part of the forest?"
    she asked curiously reaching forward to snatch the joint right from between his lips she would skip off into the darkness a bit one foot in the light one foot in the shadows looking back at him and waving the joint in the air the smoke mixing in with the smell of her sweet perfume- an interesting mix.

"Come get it if you really want it badly enough..."
    Narcissa seemed so much bolder then before, certainly more grown for a witch of 14 years. She enjoyed wading in uncertain waters. It made things so much more adventurous... and she knew Lucius, of all people, would play along. He seemed to enjoy it with her sister so why not with her? She could be fun too.
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:52 am

"Lucius."

He said coldly when she called him Lucy.

"Lucius...or nothing at all."

He warned. Assumeing she complyed before running into the woods he would stand, his eyes looking around, this wasn't the safest place to be playing games. He always stayed just within the edge.

He would only walk a food or to before whispereing.

"Accio Narcissa Black."

She would find herself whooshing thru the trees and being slammed back first into his chest. One arm around her middle he would take the joint and place it back to his lips.

"We mustn't take what isn't ours Narcissa."

He purred in her ear, placing a kiss on her throat just below her ear."
    Narcissa Black
    Narcissa Black

Post  Narcissa Black Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:18 am

Being drawn back so quickly right into his chest made Narcissa suddenly aware of just how strong he was underneath those robes.

At his words and that kiss against her neck she found herself doing something she never did in the presence of a man- she blushed.

Usually it was the other way around.

She swallowed and found her voice.

"Didn't your mommy ever teach you to share, Lucius?"

she craned her head in order to look up at him her eyes lit up strangely in the dense shadows surrounding them a faint smile touching the corners of her lips before she gazed down at that strong arm around her middle not even attempting to break free of his hold she more or less leaned back further into him every curve of her flawlessly sculpted body pressed into him.

She was after all, a Black till the end.
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:11 pm

Lucius smiled down at the little minx. Raising his chin so she could not take it back. He would take it from his lips and exhale slowly before kissing her neck.

"Not at all..Infact.."He said pointly saying each word after a kiss.

"She told me to take what I wanted, ....when I wanted...and dare anyone to try... and ...stop ...me.."

On the me he nipped her slightly, not enough to draw blood but likely enough to get her attention.

"I don't expect to love you."

He said simply, even as his hand around her middle drifted upward.

"and I don't expect you to love me..."

If she didn't stop him, his hand would cup her breast over her clothing.

"But you keep acting like you have some sense...and we might be able to make this work."

If she hadn't stopped him he would give her a little pinch before quiet suddenly stepping back from her and starting to walk back to school. She was fourteen, he highly doubted she had been with anyone...and he knew how to keep them on the line.
    Narcissa Black
    Narcissa Black

Post  Narcissa Black Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:09 pm

After each kiss she seemed to suck in a new breath and let out an equally shaky one. What was it about him and the way he spoke to her that made Narcissa's skin crawl?

When he dared to pinch at her breast she surprised herself when a tiny moan escaped past her lips- actually disappointed when he pulled back and stepped away.

She felt flushed, dazed- an unfamiliar warmth spread through her body and focused on certain areas she had only recently been made aware of.

As he moved away from her she came back to her right mind and ran to catch up to him she stopped him at the school entrance swinging around to stand in front of im she moved dangerously close her full mouth just inches from his own.

"You pull away so quickly Lucius... like I'm an innocent angel that you aren't willing to taint..."

she pressed up onto her tiptoes planting a kiss firmly on his mouth biting down on his bottom lip hard enough to draw blood before pulling back her icy stare focused on him.

"I'm far darker then you think...keep this in mind- I'm not the only one that must prove myself in the end. The things I've fantasized about with you... would make the dark Lord himself... BLUSH."

she said the last word just as she reached around to pinch his ass before turning on the spot and starting to move away from him back into the castle.
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:49 am

She wouldn't get far as he would grab her by the arm and jerk her back, with more force than needed he would shove her back first into the brick on the side of the castle his face in very close to hers.

"You don't know what you say - quit useing him name so lightly. He done things that you can never imagine, you are a fool and you will get more of what he gave you earlier if you don't watch it."

He warned fingers biting into the flesh of her arm as he stayed uneasily close to her, his lower lips bleeding.

"I am not afraid to turn you here an fuck you into this wall infront of the entire school to remind you of your place my little minx. I just don't feel like facing a rape charge. Not that it's stopped me before."

He let his tounge slide over the wound.

"Becareful the games you start with me little one - because when I start playing a game with a disrespectful little tease like you I tend to play rough."

He would turn her on the last word shoveing her face first into the wall, his body tight againsts hers - She might think for a moment he intended to rape her then and there before he turned her face which had likely been scraped by the wall in those thin fingers and kiss her jaw.

"You'll learn your place with me...and him, and until you do both you'll find nothing you want from me..."
    Narcissa Black
    Narcissa Black

Post  Narcissa Black Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:05 pm

At that first impact with the wall Narcissa had the wind taken out of her. She sucked in a sharp breath her vision tunneling when he pressed in so tightly against her speaking those harsh words in that velvet voice which never failed to disarm her.

"Pride is a trademark of my family name... comes with the package."

she managed to say breathlessly shivering at the kiss against her bruised jawline.

"As for me- I've formed my own identity away from my family name... I'm not just after your wealth or power that comes with our future marriage..."

she drew a few breaths her back arched her firm ass pressing back into him on its own accord.

"At the same time... I will say this..." she paused to look straight into those cold gray eyes.

"I have changed for no one and I don't ever plan on it... but...I will do anything you ask of me, Lucius, including submitting to your will... but you won't earn that willingly with force. Once you start treating me like the woman that I am- 14 or no- I'll start respecting you properly and I'll bring you as much honor as I can manage including a rightful heir."

she knew Voldemort had probably considered their marriage and her ability to bring forth a proper son and was sure he planned to use him to his advantage. Narcissa promised herself that she would do as Lucius commanded her. If she brought him his heir and it pleased the Dark Lord she would give Lucius reason to see her in a new light...

For now she'd have to find other ways to tame his manic nature.

"Now please... this is hurting me..." she whispered in a soft voice not her own those eyes softened just for a second as she stared back at him
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:24 pm

"You have no place with him. He will kill you if you don't respect him. I'd rather not have to marry Adromeda to tie the lines just cause you are to stupid to know better."

He kept her against the wall, she could feel his cock against that taunt little ass, he clearly had a thing for control.

"It doesn't work that way. I'm not going to respect you because you've done nothing to deserve it. You show me that you can be a respectful -reserved- heiress to my name and you can respect -our- leader into the future then perhaps. You might live long enough to produce a son of mine. As it stands now, your a 14 year old kid making way to many mistakes...want my respect...take my advice and prove me wrong. "

He ground against her body.

"Because until then,...you won't ever get any closer than this to your goal."

He would release her and turn to leave.
    Narcissa Black
    Narcissa Black

Post  Narcissa Black Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:01 am

She remained there for a moment quite breathless from everything he had said and done flushed from the feel of his cock grinding against her even if it was momentary it was her first feel of something that ...extreme.

It was obvious that he adored power and Narcissa made a mental note that she could not try to take control of him- he more or less had the reigns on the entire situation at hand.

She turned when he moved to leave and grabbed his hand bringing it to her swollen lips she placed a tender kiss against his skin ice cold eyes softening when she looked up at him.

"I will do as you wish, Lucius."

the words cut into her pride but to her- he meant more then that now. She would do whatever it took to gain the future she deserved and longed for.

her eyes never left his own as she released his hand and took a step back to watch him evenly.
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:21 pm

He let her kiss his finger, eyes narrowed watching her - not quiet sure what to make of her.

"Make sure that you do."

He then with out another word, would turn and leave.

]end?]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:55 am