Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Home again. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Home again. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Home again. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Home again. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Home again. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Home again. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Home again. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Home again. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Home again. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

+3
Hikaru Katsumi
Sirius Black
Lucius Malfoy
7 posters

Home again.

Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Home again. Empty Home again.

Post  Lucius Malfoy Mon May 30, 2011 4:42 pm

It was the first full day at Hogwarts and surpriseingly enough lucius would be found on the pitch, zooming on the newest and best. A broom called the Torando Blurr. He would pitch, roll and dive.

Glad for the room the roam, and a legal way to beat the hell out of the GryfinDykes.

Least until he could to it the illegal way propperly.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Home again. Empty Re: Home again.

Post  Sirius Black Mon May 30, 2011 6:17 pm

Lucius was not the only one to find himself at home on the quidditch pitch. Sirius was there as well, though he had not yet taken to air as he was waiting for James to appear out of no where so that they could practice some.\\

Hikaru Katsumi
    Hikaru Katsumi

Post  Hikaru Katsumi Mon May 30, 2011 11:29 pm

Hikaru got to the pitch as quickly as he could practically bolting out of classes he snatched his broomstick from his quarters and ran at a full sprint kicking up dust as he entered the pitch. His almond eyes widened slightly watching the Slytherin boy on his shiny new broom- practically a blur in the air.

He shot Sirius a sidelong glance. Why wasn't he up in the air already? Hikaru wouldn't waste a moment given to have a chance to fly. This was his passion in life.

"Oi... you're in Gryffindor right? Noticed the other first year, the girl- going off to your table. You seemed friendly enough. Why aren't you up there- with him?"

he pointed towards the sky where Lucius was zooming around.

"Aside from the fact that you're in houses which despise each other."

his accent was unique. A mix of Japanese and English. He was working on becoming fluent speaking fairly quickly but not as clearly as he had hoped.

Unsure if he would bother to respond Hikaru went ahead and mounted his broom kicking off from the ground and leveling just a few feet over Sirius' head his eyes seemed brighter then before. He took in a deep breath of air loving the smell, feel and look of the pitch around him.

"Great field for playing Quidditch, yeah? It's my favorite part about being a wizard. I hope to go pro one day." he admitted to the stranger offering to befriend him in light conversation.

He was sitting atop a new and classy broom as well. The Japanese were certainly the most advanced of any breed especially when it came to technology and Hikaru's father invested in a nice prize for him getting accepted as a transfer into Hogwarts.

It was called 'The Flaming Arrow'
    Dmitrious Craft
    Dmitrious Craft

Post  Dmitrious Craft Tue May 31, 2011 2:08 am

From behind Hikaru would be an arm curled around his shoulders. He would whisper againsth is ear. "Give me your lunch money and I will not steal your ball...sss." He would whisper against the back of his ear just to be a pest. Dmitri was just that kind of a person. HE was ust a very friendly person. He would look up at Lucious. "Hmmm want to see something funny?" Dmitri asked both Sirius and Hakaru.

"Hey Sirius.... how are you today, man..." He would grin one arm around the other tightly. HE would draw his wand slowly looking up at the Sytherlin. "I got a bit of a word... on what happened on the train.... spiky quetip, is kind of a creepy isn't he?" HE asked curiously.
    Hikaru Katsumi
    Hikaru Katsumi

Post  Hikaru Katsumi Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:12 pm

Hikaru visibly shivered when Dmitri made such close contact with him. He watched him those almond eyes narrowing just a notch as he tilted his head to the side his hair barely gracing his shoulder.

"Hmm? I wouldn't know Dmitri... I don't really know him so I try not to judge those I haven't had right to call friend or foe."

he watched him for a moment longer.

"What's funny?"

lifting into the air he zoomed up to Lucius' level and did a loop-de-loop around him before shooting to the side and tilting his head up at him.

"I'm assuming you're the one Dmitri's referring too. I've seen you in class... girls fawn all over you. What do you do to warrant such attention?"

he asked curiously in that mixed accent.
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:56 pm

*Never one to disappoint, James seemed to literally appear out of nowhere behind them all, walking with his own broom. It was new and high end, but not the tippity top broom with the go-faster stripes. Not that he couldn't afford it, he didn't WANT it, he felt it took the challenge out of the game, and he more than made up for it in skill. He held his broom like a baseball bat just long enough to give his brother a solid swat on his arse with the stick*

You all weren't waiting on me, were you?

*he looked up seeing Lucius flying about and scoffed*

Oh look, a new broom again. Well, I guess his type does have to pay top dollar to get something impressive between their legs..

*he looked over to Dmitri and gave a nod before looking back up, seeing the other boy trying to chat up the Slytherin Prick...er Prince.*

Shall we? I want to see if we can make him crash that pretty broom...

*he laughed, only half kidding, hopping onto his broom and hovering a few feet off the ground, awaiting his brother*
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:05 pm

As much as he loved to fly, he wasn't stupid. Nor was he oblivious to the startling number of Gryffindorks gathering on the pitch. Damn it, didn't they have a dragon to slay or something brave and stupid like that?

When one he did know rose and made a show of flips and the like he drew up sharply just before he would have made contact...and by contact I meant knocked him out of the sky.

"Anyone with that much pizzaz has got something to cover up."

He was to high up to make any sense of what they were saying below - though, he doubted it was good. He debated leaving, but that would look to much like running. So for now - he stayed.
    Dmitrious Craft
    Dmitrious Craft

Post  Dmitrious Craft Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:03 am

"Because Hikaru... I'm sober and need something to entertain myself before I loose my ever loving mind here, savy?" HE grinned and would let the boy go and would let his own broom rest against his shoulder a little. "I"m not much for this game.. but I would love to see him loose his blance on that thing..."

He would just smile at James and would mount his broom and would take off to the outter ring. "I just came to fly around a little... and watch.... so don't mind me.." He would go to the far end and would let his wand rest against his side. HIs eyes wathced Lucious and looked past him at Potter. He had to make this look good.... HE had his reasons. He would cast a wind spell just hard enough to flip the bottom end of the broom down wards, hopefully flipping the other off it. or... making him have to land.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:15 am

With everything going on in his head, Sirius felt good just to be back on the field. He was watching Lucius, not because he was impressed, but more just to get an idea if Daddy's money and fancy quidditch lessons had paid off... and it seemed that they had...

He didn't let that show.

He would jump when he was swatted in the ass, glaring back at James. ``There you are Mate, I was starting to think I got blown off.`` He laughed as he swung his leg over his broom and rose up into the air. ``What do you say Malfoy? You up for the challenge?``\\
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:39 am

When the gust pushed his broom back rather like a rearing horse, he kept his seat, his eyes cold and grey cutting to the 'wind' his eye narrowed.

"Don't start something with me boy...or I'll be sure and finish it."

He warned.

When Potter and Black rose up alongside him he looked at them with the same discust one looks at dog poo on the bottom of a new pair of shoes.

"Certainally, once you find someone who can pose a challenge."
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:52 am

*James smirked at Lucius*

Careful there. Didn't mummy ever teach you that making that sort of face could make it stick that way? *he shrugged as if thinking better of it* Eh, who'd notice the change anyway?

*something in his words made it sound more like a threat than a joke despite his joking tone. He was also keeping an eye on the new guy, not sure what to make of him just yet. He looked to Sirius with a mocking impression of Lucius*

Ignore Luci, we can practice on our own.

*he looked to Lucius*

With skill, rather than.. *he looked to the broom* ..money.

*it was no secret that James too came from a very wealthy family, he just didn't flaunt it like Malfoy and thought it took the sport out of the game when other players didn't have the same level of equipment*
    Dmitrious Craft
    Dmitrious Craft

Post  Dmitrious Craft Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:18 am

"Wouldn't that be a fun challenage Malfoy.." He would lean forward on his broom a little watching him. HE wasn't part of the team, but he liked ot play... none school anyhow. He wasn't much for school sports. And he wasn't any good at it to begin with.

HE would look at James and then over at Sirius. "Mind if I practice with you two?" he asked curiously popping his back a little as he leaned forward, HIs eyes stayed on Lucious for a long moment before cutting around the field boredly coming to be a few feet from them.

"I think Lucious is just kind of ... scard about a challenage?" This was his job after all... he had to make it look real.. right? One reason eh warned them.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:31 pm

``Not at all.`` Sirius said to Dmitri, ``After all, us Gryffindor need to stick together right?`` He said with a grin at the other, his eyes flashing over to the boy from Ravenclaw. ``Why don't you back Malfoy, so we don't completely trample him...`` He said with a grin.\\
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:15 pm

"Still.. wouldn't that be.... three on two... or did you forget how to add and subtract over the summer Black?" Severus would be setting on top of one of the stands when he was watching this all unfold. He had his broom with him, but he wasn't ever much for sports. He was more of a book warm.. he did play it sometimes when he saw Lucious out here training alone. he would pick up his broom and would fly out towards them stopping near Lucious.

"Now if the Ravencrawl boy wants to play, then it is three on three.... isn't that more... even? Black?" His eyes landed on potter and acted as if he wasn't in this world.... he didn't care, he wished for him to fall off his broom and break every bone in his body.. but lets keep those negitive thoughts to himself for now.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:00 am

][Since Ren seems to not be posting should we assume her character simply left?][
    Hikaru Katsumi
    Hikaru Katsumi

Post  Hikaru Katsumi Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:33 am

( Sorry for the delay was focused on other posts since I had limited computer access the last few days. I'll be posting regularly again starting today...*points to loads of other posts*)

Hikaru watched the exchange between the other boys and a smug little smirk came across his face when Dmitri said he wanted to join the Gryffindor's.

" Nn... I thought you were a bit more challenging then that Dmitri. Have you softened up since I last saw you?"

he purred before turning his head to scan those almond eyes over Sirius.

"Sure thing, I don't mind joining Malfoy. Three on three is a fair match."

sweeping to the side he would come up on Lucius' left side hovering three feet away from him fingers rapping on the side of his own broom as if he were slightly bored.

"Let's get this show on the road. Malfoy pick your position. Black, Potter, Dmitri..." he only called the boy he knew by his first name. "Pick yours as well. I'll go last since I have an upper hand with my equipment. Not that it was my choice I'd be fine with a broom like his-"

he said motioning towards Severus who was watching them from below.

"this was my father's choice. Let's get started."

he watched malfoy waiting for his response.
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:19 pm

He knew Sports wasn't Severus' thing but he had to admitt himself and a gryffindor on one team playing against that trio of trouble...he felt sure he';d be knocked off his broom - so he was glad for the help.

He gave Severus the smallest of nods.

"Take Keeper, Sev."

He said - regaruding to the mans whos job it was to gaurd the three hoops and to keep them from scoreing.

He looked at the other player on his team.

"You better on the feild or as a seeker?"
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:14 pm

*James laughed outright at Snape coming out to join in*

Snivellus? Really? Well, every team needs a water boy I guess! Hardly an even team, but your call.

*he gave a nod to the non-Slytherin, making clear his mocking wasn't toward him as he had no problem with him. He looked to his teammates*

Alright, I'll take chaser naturally. Sirius, what position do you want? Dmitri, I assume you've played, right? What position do you want?
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:54 am

A glare was sent towards Potter. He didn't care and he would put the man on ignore for now. His eyes turne to Lucious. "Fine... I don't care, i only know the game so far.." he stated looking towards the Ravenclaw that was there. HE would let his eyes fall on potter.

"Shouldn't you be off playing with the first yeras that follow you arond like love struck Harlets, potter?" HE asked his dark eyes could burn wholes in someone... poor Potter would be on fire! He would let his eyes move to the other male that was on their team before moving towards the place of the keeper. HE didn't much care for chasing around balls, but he wouldn't mind knocking Potter off his broom, or Sirius for that matter.
    Dmitrious Craft
    Dmitrious Craft

Post  Dmitrious Craft Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:59 am

Dmitri would lean back on his broom and let his eyes scan over Malfoy and then over at Hikaru, "Me... Hey man, I take the easy way out... I'm on the winning side.. why would I want to be on snake bait island?" He aked curiously. with a little smile. "Then again.. you would look nice all strug up.." HE joked.

Dark eyes turned towards potter then and he would smirk. "Put me somewhere... I wouldn't mind playing Keeper... whatever... I just would like to see them all flat on their face on the groun...mostly pointy nose and spiky quitip." HE motioned towards Malfoy and Snape. He would look at Hikaru. "Tell you what.. your team makes a goal.. and I owe you an explantion for my disappearing back in America? Savy?"
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:07 pm

][I think you mean seeker Kodi. that is the guy chasing the snitch.][

Sirius couldn't help but wonder idly why an American would be using and old english term like `savvy` but he didn't bother to ask. Instead he glanced and nodded to James and then to Dmitri. ``Well I guess I will play beater.`` He said, spinning the short thick bat in his hand...\\
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:28 pm

(I know the terms and thought so too, but I researched it and read that Rowling said first that he was a seeker, then that he was a chaser as her final decision or whatnot. I can do seeker though either way. Assume he said seeker instead of chaser then. Smile )

*At Snape's remark, James just grinned, knowing the quip was just jealousy*

And I see you left yours in the dungeon. Oh wait, you don't have them. Terribly sorry, mate.

*he detested Snape as much as the other did him. Had he his way, Snape would already be reaching terminal velocity toward the pitch, or at least he was musing to himself about it. He wasn't Slytherin after all, so not so actively malicious. He looked to Dmitri, having also noted the oddity that was his manner of speaking, an american speaking old english, but he didn't care and let it go as a personality quirk. He liked those; it made people interesting*

Alright, take keeper then. Sirius? Make sure you live up to your title.

*he was referring of course to his position, beater. He pulled on his gloves and looked to the "opposition" with a short nod, an air of what would to most others be intimidating or unnerving confidence when on the pitch, not that he was trying for it, he was just that much on his game*

Ready when you are.
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:12 pm

|James was a chaser - Via JK but he just liked to play with the snitch to show off for all the lovely ladies |

Lucius raised an eyebrow, he was hard to get a rise out of - which, was likely part of the fun.

"I'll take my water boy any day mate, got to be better than your cheer-leader."

He would encline his head down toward the stands where Peter and Remus had arrived to watch.

"Wheres her skirt?"

He pouted with mocking eyes before swooshing back to his end of the field along side Severus.

"If you can _ knock him off the broom _ Otherwise, keep them from scoreing."

He then swung back around to the center of the pitch.

"Whenever your read ladies."
    Hikaru Katsumi
    Hikaru Katsumi

Post  Hikaru Katsumi Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:05 pm

Hikaru did a big circle around the pitch once surverying every body atop his broom before swooshing up into the center hovering between both teams for a moment quirking his eyebrow he turned his neck to stare back at Dmitri.

"Fair enough, 'Tri... but I have a feeling you'll be owing me a lot more then an explanation when you get crushed on the pitch."

he winked at him a light in his golden eyes before he nodded to James an obvious sign of respect he had heard enough about Potter and thought of him as an equal on the pitch.

Going back over to his own team he threw a devilish grin at Malfoy.

"Let's make 'em all squeal like first year girls."
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:37 am

He would glare at Potter. "Hmm, always knew you played with little girls.. it explaned alot potter." He would move towards the keeper position. HE would lean back on his broom and nod at Malfoy a little.

"I won't let them past... just get him close enough for me to do so.. and I will." Severus stated his eyes moving over the three on the other team. HE didn't know Dmitri well.. he also didn't know he was working for their master. So for now.. he was still in the same place.

His eyes taking in everything. Lucious knew he took in the world around him, and calulated it all together. HE was sure, partly, he was planning on that.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:58 am