Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Is she here? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Is she here? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Is she here? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Is she here? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Is she here? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Is she here? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Is she here? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Is she here? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Is she here? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

2 posters

Is she here?

Dmitrious Craft
    Dmitrious Craft

Is she here? Empty Is she here?

Post  Dmitrious Craft Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:15 pm

where was she? why was the blood late? So many things ran through the young chosen's mind, but all came to nothing but more questions. He was worried, did she die? No, then he would be dead. Pain was something Dmitri didn't like, and he was craving her blood. V, it was the way vampire blood effected a humans body. When you drink it from one vampire for a very long time, lets say.. Dmitri was a street rat in New Orleans at age 10 now almost 16, you become adicked to it, but hen it becomes worse.. not adicked, but it wsa the only way you can live.. you can stop... cut the ty... but it is a painful prosses.

No, sh eliked him to much, he wouldn't kill him or send him off.

He moved in to the haven his now short hair hung down against his forhead and around his face. Usually he had a rainbow of color in his hair, or a mowhack.
    Roderick D'Oliac
    Roderick D'Oliac

Is she here? Empty Re: Is she here?

Post  Roderick D'Oliac Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:08 pm

"Man you must be hurting."

The unknown voice would come from behind him. When Dimitri turned he would find himself being watched by an unfirimlar face.

Roderick had arrived a week ago, nearly the same time Nixon had. He knew about this one but had never actually met. Likely the boy wouldn't know a thing about him.

Which was how he prefered it.

He was currently leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed and his shoulder resting on the wooden frame it's self.

He wore his typical black shirt and black leather pants. His trench coat with crest pulled the look together. The only thing slightly diffrent was his lack of boots, and in their place were plain black socks.

Blue metallic eyes watched him with out fear, even if the other drew his wand.

"Can you honestly think that I would be in here if she didn't permit me to be so? You on the other hand...do you have an invitation?"
    Dmitrious Craft
    Dmitrious Craft

Post  Dmitrious Craft Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:23 pm

No, no wand, he found them annoying worthless to his cause. His dark eyes locked on the other. He didn't say a word, he studied him, taking in his color, his movements, the way he looked. there was alot to take in, was he human? He didn't have the call like the vampires had... they would of simple attacked, not drawn his attention towards them. All the vampires in his coven knew who their little day walker was. THough, their day walker was becoming colder... almost the age of siring.

His dark eyes watched him before that half ass smirked came to his face. "I could ask you the same thing, man..." he shuffled his feet. "No... Just wondering who i get to straggle for killing my shipper." he muttered with no so much of a car. The man was here... the others hadn't killed him.. ment he was either a chosen, a human that was worth something.... or one of the dark lords flunkies.

"Withdraws suck... know i know how Gabrelle felt before Nixon chopped his head off for stupidity in not feeding." He muttered rubbing his eyes before flopping down in a chair. The other would of alraedy been on him in this weekened state... meaning he had to be here. "Your...Roderick right?" he dug in his pocket pulling out a letter. "I think Nixon wrote something about a roderick...Somewhere.." He muttered and gave up laying his head back against the chair.

"I'm Dmitrious Craft.... I'm Nixon's.." And that was all he was saying. His breathing was straggered, he was .. so tired. "Sorry i look like shit... kind of a shitty meeting huh?" He started to laugh.
    Roderick D'Oliac
    Roderick D'Oliac

Post  Roderick D'Oliac Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:46 pm

He arms remained crossed casually looking over the other. His attention noting the other just he was doing to Roderick. He watched him slump on the chair and walked over before sitting on the arm on the couch watching the other.

"Roderick, yeah. My maker sent me out here for safe keeping."

Maker...his father was his maker...litterally. So it worked. He had no intention on anyone knowing his propper gentics.

"Nixion is doing him a favor. If your hers why is she starveing you? Whatever you has you around for - you can't do kicking it liike some crack addict."
    Dmitrious Craft
    Dmitrious Craft

Post  Dmitrious Craft Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:58 pm

"Hmm, as long as he doesn't go... but then again it matters how long you been drinkng his blood... Nixon i have been around since i was nine or ten..." he waved his hand. "She dies.. I go right with her." HE muttered before opening his eyes and that charming smile came to his lips. "Suck shit... but it is nice to have another person to talk too that doesn't see you as a full on meal." He cracked a joke before pushing himself up and leaning forward his elbows on his knees.

"Anyhow... I don't think she did it... I think the hand in between got caught... Nixon doesn't do magic... There is a middle man that makes sure my blood makes it to MY hands and no other.. I haven't heard from him in two weeks... So I'm guessing that is what happened... " he stated running his fingers over his short hair. "Man.. I need to color this." He muttered pulling on it before wrickling his nose.

"Well... welcome to Haven... " He stated waving his hand. "We have... .... .... .... Darkness and alot of old funiture..." He muttered though it was all fancy and shit. Dmitri didn't care much for it. HE didn't care much for the light either. "Only why to get what i need in to the school with out them knowing is to have a owl bring it to me, but it has to be trained not ot drop the viles... or .. .well... that would e a waist of fucking time... yeah?" He smirked.

"So... since your here... how are you getting his blood? sorry i'm rattling.. I'm keeping myself awake." He was actually afaird to fall asleep, but he wasn't going to let the other know that.
    Roderick D'Oliac
    Roderick D'Oliac

Post  Roderick D'Oliac Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:07 am

Vibrant blue eyes were impossible to miss even beneath his wavy dark hair. He studied the chatterbox on the couch in bored amusement. He let him ramble as he needed but had no reason to answer until the other asked him directly about getting the blood.

He had not need of it, but it was much better than few knew him as a chosen and NONE knew him as the truth.

"He finds me. You talk to much."
    Dmitrious Craft
    Dmitrious Craft

Post  Dmitrious Craft Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:10 am

He had one hand on his head. "Usually I don't... Usually I'm high..." He laughed a little before twitching because the laugh made his head hurt. He let his eyes slid shut listening to the other breath. "That is good.. I guess.." He stated before digging in to his pocket for a small sliver box and flipped it open. He pulled out rolling papers and a small baggy and went to work making himself a join.

If the other had a problem with it. he could suck him... He held out a join and a lighter. "It is Dro... can't get any higher?" He smirked a little at the other. If the other took it he went to work rolling himself one an stuck it between his lips lighting it up. he leaned back and let the smoke wonder in his mouth and lungs beofore blowing it out slowly.
    Roderick D'Oliac
    Roderick D'Oliac

Post  Roderick D'Oliac Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:33 am

He was never one to turn down a natural stimulus. His life was full of them, ... well his life wasn't - which was why he opted to in the first place. He clicked the lighter to life and settled back against the couch, still perched on the arm. His eyes closed as he exhaled slowly.

"Much better."

He looked over at him gaugeing for a few minutes.

"You must be her chosen then?"
    Dmitrious Craft
    Dmitrious Craft

Post  Dmitrious Craft Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:50 pm

"Yap... " He stated simplly letting the smoke fly out of his nose when he spoke. "Been since I was about Ten or Nine... I don't really remember.. to may joints in between now and then." He waved his hand and drew on bare foot up to the edge of the couch his arms curled around it. His head resting against it.

He took another hit before looking over his knee at the other. "So... you stuck in the school? I bet.. Sytherlin?" He asked curiously.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:02 pm