Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
5 Hours after the attack on the Riddle Manor I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
5 Hours after the attack on the Riddle Manor I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
5 Hours after the attack on the Riddle Manor I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
5 Hours after the attack on the Riddle Manor I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
5 Hours after the attack on the Riddle Manor I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
5 Hours after the attack on the Riddle Manor I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
5 Hours after the attack on the Riddle Manor I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
5 Hours after the attack on the Riddle Manor I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
5 Hours after the attack on the Riddle Manor I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

3 posters

5 Hours after the attack on the Riddle Manor

Alastor Moody
    Alastor Moody

5 Hours after the attack on the Riddle Manor Empty 5 Hours after the attack on the Riddle Manor

Post  Alastor Moody Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:33 pm

The doctors had been quick to take both Moody and Deiji into seperate rooms to stablaize them. The other Auours had been treated and released though likely would not go far. Deiji was released after downing several potions to ease the pain on her nervous system from the curio. They confirmed her pregency but could not say for certain if the child would suffer any ill effects from her torment. Her broken ribs were mended and she was free to leave.

There was no word on Moody until four hours after he arrived. They explained the curio to his brain had done a great deal more damanage that to just his eye. He seemed himself ... well, as much as he ever seemed to be before. He was weak and still suffered random tremours.

They warned he would seem unbalanced, paranoid..excessively so.

Likely the aurours under him would wander if they would notice a change.

Having been stabbed through his eye - he had also lost his eye.

Open hour after the news they were permitted in to see him.

Moody was sitting in the bed, refuseing to let them lay him down. He kept looking suddenly in several directions. Having a blind spot was not helping the already paranoid aurour. His hands were in fists on the blanket trying to mask the tremours which still shook there.
    Deiji SinQuona
    Deiji SinQuona

5 Hours after the attack on the Riddle Manor Empty Re: 5 Hours after the attack on the Riddle Manor

Post  Deiji SinQuona Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:28 pm

She didn't really leave. She was told too.. pushed too, but she was strubbern as usual. SHe was walking but with a bit of a limp. Her leg had been broken in a few places when they finally found her. Long blonde hair was shorter, only coming right past her shoulders from the blood that had ended up matted in it. She knocked on the door, before pushing it open.

"... Alaster?" Of course... most of the time she used his last name in front of the men. The Lt, was limping stil, and looked warn out, but alive. She wasn't showing yet, but her arms wrapped around her middle half. Seeing him like that.. it bothered her... ALot, but shewouldn't show it.

"How you holding up?"
    Alastor Moody
    Alastor Moody

5 Hours after the attack on the Riddle Manor Empty Re: 5 Hours after the attack on the Riddle Manor

Post  Alastor Moody Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:04 am

His remaining eye cut toward the door at once and was in the process of shouting GO AWAY, though he doubted she would have listened.

"Don't you dare lutenient. Don't start pussy footing around me like some old invalid. I am an Auour and your commanding officer, it's Moody or Sir."

Yeah, so he got defensive if he got wounded. Typical male.

His looked her over with a frown.

"You ok?"
    Deiji SinQuona
    Deiji SinQuona

Post  Deiji SinQuona Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:14 pm

She raised a brow. "ARe we using bed room rules?" she joked but no hummar came to her voice. "I'm fine... " She limped up towards him. "The little monsteris fine as far as they can tell." She reached out with one hand and examed his face with out realy touching him. She shaded the light from it looking at it.

".... I can't believe i made this big of a mistake." She was mad at herself.. not a pitty me thing, but she was just pissed. she wanted to scream at herself, but she had to hold it together. "I know you are... but your also my jack ass friend from school that I have to keep an eye on..." She smirked and stepped back and set down . SHe was still warn out. She was dressed in a long cloak, a skirt that stopped at her knees and bare foot. She had yet to leave the hospital since she came in. She hadn't slept either.

The thought of the baby made her hand rest on her belly. God, she wasn't ready for this again!
    Alastor Moody
    Alastor Moody

Post  Alastor Moody Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:19 pm

When she said monster his remaining eye dropped to her belly for a second then back to her face. He had hoped on some level that this was just another trick of the DEs, but it would seem they were genuine.

Shit.

"Sit down."

He ordered still watching her face fo the reactions she gave away.

"You should be at home and resting."
    Deiji SinQuona
    Deiji SinQuona

Post  Deiji SinQuona Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:39 pm

"I'm fine.. .stop worrying about it... Atlest it is me and not some hot trick that will go around saying who it belongs too.." She shurged her shoulders. She let he head rest on the back of the chair. "I'm only a month... I'm not even showing... They can't tell if the curses causes any problems... but I feel it now.. or that is just my mind.. probably just my mind." sHe laughed.

She sighed and went back to being quiet. No, she didn't need him for the baby. He didn't haveto be daddy, he didn't have tob e her lover. It was the same old rules that were never said. "Stop worrying... " She stated knowing his conserns well about having a family. "You don't have a family..." She stated showing hime that was not what she wanted. She wanted her school running budy, her captain to be just that.. her budy and captain. Just because she was carrying his offspring.. didn't change the fact that was what they where.
    Alastor Moody
    Alastor Moody

Post  Alastor Moody Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:08 pm

He watched her in silence for a very long moment. Stareing ever so intently with that one remaining eye. That stare which made inmates confess and women profess love. In truth, he was just seeing if he truly beleived her.

He did.

He glanced toward the door before holding his hand out toward her, should she take it - he would tug her over.

"You don't have to do this alone....even if nothing is offical."

Cryptic, paranoid, bastard.

Luckly she had decade of lessons of understanding what he meant. The long and short of it was that even though he could not be a home every night father...if she needed his help - he would give it.

Rather is was money, or just a visit from a friend - he put it on the table.

It was a good as it would get and she knew it. It was also a hell of an offer from him.

"There is a potion you can take that will advance your pregnecy by two months - it can give the fetus more of an edge in defending it's self...its not easy but it only takes once."
    Deiji SinQuona
    Deiji SinQuona

Post  Deiji SinQuona Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:05 pm

"I will in the next month... I don't want to do anymore magic on it until i'm sure it is still okay." She stated and smirked at his offer. She took in a deep breath and let it out taking his hand she let him pull her towards him. Her arms looped around his shoulders and leaned down pressing a soft kiss to his temple. "Your worrying to much... I know how it works..." SHe grinned.

She had none this man for ever, his gaze never once scard her, made her feel less then what she was. IT was a man she stood by in battle, new would over her back in a heart beat. It had nothing to do with the odd twisted relationship they had. They had their own lives, but where now twisted slightly around one another. She never would see Moody as a lover, or as a one night shagg. IT wasn't a marrage, and it wasn't a real relationship. IT was they ahd one another, and that was how it went. Just so happened there was going to be a infent born between them.

SHe set on the edge of the bed letting her fingers run over the damaged skin around his missing eye. "This was a mistake... I shouldn't of been so careless."
    Alastor Moody
    Alastor Moody

Post  Alastor Moody Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:14 pm

He allowed the hug and even the kiss before gently pushing her back so she sat on the bed beside him. He gave a nod at her terms.

"We are on the same page then."

He moved her hand from his face. He couldn't see it but he could feel it and it was very creepy.

"Leave it. "

He ordered simply before leaning back ever so slightly against the wall. His posture was tense. He was in more pain than he was letting on.

"You can ride a desk if you want to keep it. But you're off active duty."
    Deiji SinQuona
    Deiji SinQuona

Post  Deiji SinQuona Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:31 pm

"I might as well keep the monster. I didn't get to keep the last one. I didn't have a choose in the matter. You know.. time and day i had the little creature." She closed her eyes and fall ack on the bed laying there looking at the ceilling. She let one hand rest on her belly just thinking.

"We are always on the same page... just a matter of me listening. HOw long do you think I will stay on the desk? you should know me better then that... but i won't put the baby in danger.. I won't go poking at slugy and his group again alone."
    Alastor Moody
    Alastor Moody

Post  Alastor Moody Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:47 pm

He looked at her - having to turn and face her completely to do so.

"Luteniunt. You will obey that direct order - or I'll have you removed from the aurour program indefinantly."

His face was a mask, but she knew him long enough to know he didn't bluff.
    Deiji SinQuona
    Deiji SinQuona

Post  Deiji SinQuona Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:04 pm

"I know captain... I'm teasing you.. You should know me better then that. Only thime i have ever crossed the line was when it was needed and someone needed their ass saved... I won't risk anything... I promice, sir." She cooed out letting her eyes slid shut. Deiji was like water, or wind. NO matter how hard you try to tame her, there was a poinet when the dame breaks and the balloon pops.

She looked up at him and looked in to his eyes. Deiji was serious, for once in her whole life, she was actually extremely serious about what shewas talking about. "I won't risk looking the child Moody.. i'm a bitch.. not heartless... bit difference."
    Alastor Moody
    Alastor Moody

Post  Alastor Moody Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:44 am

He simply nodde before resting back against the pillow and closing his remaining eye.

He was exhausted.

"Good girl."

He answered before with out warning, his breathing streched and he was asleep.
    Deiji SinQuona
    Deiji SinQuona

Post  Deiji SinQuona Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:40 pm

She grinned hearing him sleeping. "Good girl? I'm the bad girl all the good boys wants more like it." She whispered standing up and leaning over kissing his forehead. "I don't know what i'm going to do with you moody...." She turned and moved to flop down in a chair putting her feet up. No, she felt safer in here with him, so why leave? He didn't say leave... and she felt safer with her there with him. you never know when someone might come in decked out in a sexy nurse costum. Hmmm The dark lord in a sxy nurse comstum, and that other idoit that was beside him. Oh, she would get her kicks that day.
    Walker Brynes
    Walker Brynes

Post  Walker Brynes Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:33 pm

It would be a couple of hours later that Walker finally
    arrived, having had to make sure everything was going
    smoothly at HQ in Moody's absence, he had probably
    been the one to tell Deiji to go home, so he was
    fairly surprised when he walked in and found her
    there. Those blue eyes glanced over at her and he
    shook his head.

"You don't listen well do you." He said, but he wasn't
    angry, he too should be home, resting from his wounds,
    but instead he was here checking on Alistor. "How is
    he?"

He didn't look at Deiji when he asked, but rather was
    looking at his sleeping boss. He noticed the patch
    over his eye and moved over, picking up his chart and
    reading it, he was training as a Mediwizard before he
    had become an Auror, so whatever was written there was
    easily read and understood by him.
    Deiji SinQuona
    Deiji SinQuona

Post  Deiji SinQuona Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:11 pm

"Nope. I'm always a trouble marker remember? But I Get the job done?" She looked up at him finally reopening her eyes. HEr hand was on her wand, she didn't act jumpby, but she was ready to draw at any moment. She was very jumpy and on high guard. Protecting him? What kind of Lt. would she be if she just let himi get hurt when he was able to stop it?

"HE is acting the usual, but edgy, pissed,Paranoided." She uttered lookin towards him. "If he wakes up i would step on to the unblinde side... It is going to take him some getting use too... but you know mad eyes..."

She looked over at him before closing her eyes. "Before you get on to me... I am resting, you didn't tell me to go home, and i'm safer here then there. I'm surrouded by to many to be attacked.."
    Walker Brynes
    Walker Brynes

Post  Walker Brynes Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:56 pm

He looked up from the paperwork and gave her a smile.

"I'm not going to get on you Deiji." He said honestly
    to her, those blue eyes holding her own for a moment
    before going back to the paperwork. "Says here they
    had to remove the eye. He isn't going to like that."

Walker moved around to the side of the bed that Moody
    had vision from and sat on the edge near his foot.
    Still looking at the chart.

"They have him on some high grade pain killers, that
    might account for why he is so out of it... Normally
    I would have had a wand in my throat just for walking
    in."
    His eyes turned up to Deiji. She was a
    Lieutenant but he was the second in command, however,
    he never seemed to use that over her unless it was for
    her own good, like sending her home. "He must trust
    you to be able to sleep comfortably with you here..."

There might have been the slightest hint of envy in his
    voice, as he was sure Moody didn't trust even him that
    much, but that hint was gone as soon as it appeared.

"Someone should be here with him at all times... I know
    the Dark Lord has Death Eaters in St. Mungos, so I am
    going to set up rounds for guarding both him and you.
    I will take the first round myself, since I am
    already here."
    He explained to her closing the chart.
    Alastor Moody
    Alastor Moody

Post  Alastor Moody Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:33 pm

"I don't need a damn nurse made, least of all the likes a' the pair 'a you."

How a man so young could sound so old but unknown to most. His remaining eye had focused and was watching Walker. He had to keep his head at an odd angle so he able to see Deiji too.

No. He didn't trust anyone. Deiji, Walker - none of them. But the damn meds along with the strain of such an attack from such a powerful wizard ...well, they had taken their toll.

He put his hands close to his hips on the bed and pushed himself further back. He was weak from the medication and the slight tremors he couldn't quiet shake from the attack.

And he hated it.
    Deiji SinQuona
    Deiji SinQuona

Post  Deiji SinQuona Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:55 pm

She watched him her hand on her wand. SHe was as paranoided as moody, but she didn't ask the questions ike Moody did. Her own mistake in her own Aurora ship. Deiji was more likely to knock you in to a wall and knock every inch of air out of your lungs, or probably kill you before she asked you questions. She was a wild card, and had been since he was younger. She was the second youngest Aurora.

"Trust me? Psh.." SHe rolled her eyes. She was lucky she didn't wake up to a wand to her throut after a good shag. Just ot make sure she didn't run off and some Death Eater joined him in bed. Then again, she knew more about him then most, only because of going to school with him and them being one anothers crutches. "IT is the.." When he woke up and barked at them he smirked. "Meds... Shut up you old dog..." SHe muttered leaning back in to the chair. "Like I said.. safer here then at home.." She warned him about her leaving. No, she wasn't leaving, it would have to be a direct order, and he would be lucky she didn't challenage it.

She pushed the chair back a little further. IT was one of those hospital chairs that leaned back slightly. She was getting tired, they gave her alot of meds for the baby, and it was making her one, feel sick, and two warn out.

"Walker, he is going to eat you.... " She teased him. She swore at times Walker has a crush on Moody. If walker was looking, he would find Deiji's hand wsa on her wand the whole time him being in there.
    Walker Brynes
    Walker Brynes

Post  Walker Brynes Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:53 pm

Walker? A crush on Moody? Maybe, But even if he did,
    he certainly would never vocalize it, it would be the
    end of his job if he were to be pegged as a faggot.
    So for all appearances he simply respected the man,
    and respected his position with him, it was hard to be
    the second in command was hard when he wasn't
    trusted. He couldn't blame Moody for being so
    mistrusting, after all, he was head of the Aurors
    which put him on everyone's hit list...

"1965, Magic Leakage." He said, answering the unspoken
    question, surprised that neither Deiji or Moody had
    asked him. The question being When and How did your
    Mother die. Magic leakage was a horrible way to go, a
    slow drain of the magic from repeated exposure to the
    unforgivable curses. That was also the reason he
    became an Auror. "I have something for you Moody."

He would draw his wand and conjure a box before placing
    it down on Moody's lap. "You won't be able to use it
    until your eye socket heals. My grandfather had it as
    a security method, but I thought you might be able to
    put it to better use."

If the box was opened, he would find the single
    swirling eye that was lolling around inside of it.
    "Once you are healed I can attune it to your brain
    waves so you can use it. Might take some getting used
    to, they are not usually meant to replace an eye, but
    I thought you might be able to put it to good use, it
    is just gathering dust at home."
    Alastor Moody
    Alastor Moody

Post  Alastor Moody Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:07 am

Moody gave a sharp nod when Walker answered... Already furious for not asking himself. These stupid drugs, they were going to get him killed. The damned nurses had already taken his wand just because he kept threatening anyone who came near him.

How else was he supposed to make sure they were who they said they were. His good eye narrowed at the box and he left it to Walker to open. Beware of gifts... and all that.

"Give me your wand." He demanded to Deiji. Assuming she would ... and if she wouldn't he would accio it. He would scan the box and the contents for almost ten minutes before he carefully extracted the eye and looked at it.

Slowly a smirk settled atop his gruff features.

"That'll do."

He said more to himself than Walker. Walker had worked with him long enough to know that was as close to a compliment he would ever get out of Moody. Such a simple statement was equal in regard to a hearty handshake and award from any other auour.

You didn't stay on Moody's team long with out getting a good understanding of how he worked.
    Deiji SinQuona
    Deiji SinQuona

Post  Deiji SinQuona Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:11 pm

Deiji watched of course, her hnd was already on her wand. Maybe she was as paranoid as Moody half the time, or most of the time. She didn't let to many people o close to her or around her when it came to things. She stood to her feet and walked over ot him handing him the wand. Her eyes on th ebox when it was sat down. Moody would of seen she was holding it the whole time she ws setting there, atlest, he would know her well enough to know when her arm was setting against her side so closely that was where she was holding her wand, Sh ewas left handed after all.

"So... what is it?" She asked curiously a bit confused. She wasn't in to tech or anything, she would rather just watch someone blow up someone else. really. She stood there only for a bit longer, before moving bak and flopping in to her chair closing her eyes again. "Hmmm can we go blow up the head quarters for them now? Wouldn't that be fun.... to watch them all run out in flame..." She gave a mocking evil laugh before curling up her knees to her chest a little. Her breathing wuld change as she started to drift off a little. Hey, she was on meds too.... though she spit one at the nurse when she closed the door earlier. She wasn't taking anything they gave her... but it seemed one actually was taking effect on the fire cracker.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:40 pm