Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Escaping the Crowds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Escaping the Crowds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Escaping the Crowds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Escaping the Crowds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Escaping the Crowds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Escaping the Crowds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Escaping the Crowds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Escaping the Crowds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Escaping the Crowds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

5 posters

Escaping the Crowds

Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Escaping the Crowds - Page 2 Empty Re: Escaping the Crowds

Post  Remus J Lupin Wed May 25, 2011 8:17 am

"No worries."
    He waved his hand dismissively when the other offered appologies for not being there for him. It was nonesense and he knew it. But he also knew James would likewise blame himself for not helping if he stumped his toe...2,000 miles away. James came off arrogant, but Remus knew his heart was in the right place.

That thought alone gave him comfort.

When Lily was suddenly pouring her heart out and likewise James doing the same he was left to stare at them rather stupidly before in a very unlike Remus nature he had to laugh and shout.

"It's about Damned time!"

He liked Lily, while James and Sirius were street smart and even intellegent they were never the type to sit and discuss books with him - Lily was. He was glad to see they finally decided to stop sitting on their hands.

He gave a smile and nod when James said they would be riding together but still looked learyly at Sirius - a little concerned.
    Lily Evans
    Lily Evans

Post  Lily Evans Wed May 25, 2011 8:38 am

The words had come out so fast so unprepared yet LIly somehow knew they were the exact words her heart had wanted to say to him- and so they had.

She wasn't expecting him to feel the same but a part of her knew that they belonged together and everything would work out perfectly. Still, his words made her let out a long breath she was sure now that she had been holding.

Her entire posture seemed to relax her body was less rigid and there was a twinkle in her eyes that could have lit up even Tom Riddle's house at night full of death eaters.

"Your words comfort me, James. You have no idea how happy you've made me. I'm going to do my best to bring that same happiness to your heart and to your soul for as long as this life permits me."

She had zoned into her own little world for a moment forgetting about the others her vision more or less tunneled on James.

When Remus spoke up she rightfully smacked his shoulder throwing him a playful grin.

"You're right Remus and since you helped me so much in finding my happiness I'm going to do something now to make you right proud of Lily Evans."

She stood then at her full height pushed James butterbeer out of the way leaned down over him and planted a passionate kiss right on his lips staring deep into his eyes and never blinking or looking away as she kissed him pulling back just to catch air she glanced at the others feeling daring and like she had matured several years beyond her age. The way it felt to kiss James Potter... the fireworks reference didn't do it justice!

"How's that then???"

she asked a bit out of breath.
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Wed May 25, 2011 10:51 am

*he wasn't oblivious when it came to love forming between OTHERS, just himself apparently. He saw something happening between Sirius and Remus, and in his head, he was fine with it, and knew that he could be at ease knowing they'd never hurt or betray each other. The fact that they were both men didn't even enter his mind as an issue; if it made them happy, he was all for it. When Remus finally found his words he would quirk his brow and laugh, realizing he had been rather dull about the whole thing, not seeing it sooner. However, the world melted away for a moment as he heard Lily speak, turning back to her with a warm smile. At the last bit before she stood up, he quirked a brow again*

Why do you keep speaking of yourself in the third..mmph!

*his words were blissfully cut short by the presence of her lips to his, rendering every other thought in his head silent, a hand threading through her fiery hair and holding her close, his eyes closed for the duration. For him fireworks paled in comparison as well, it was unlike anything he had ever felt. This was the standard for the fireworks to try to reach*

...person.

*he said, finishing his thought as if it was paused for the kiss*

I'm not quite sure..I think I need another.

*he pulled her down to him in another kiss, this time smiling and laughing a little at the same time, as if his world suddenly made sense, just happier than he's ever been, and that's saying something for James*
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Wed May 25, 2011 1:53 pm

Maybe it was his own lack of understanding of his own emotions. Maybe it was the worry that a relationship with Lilly would ruin the Murauders, or maybe it was the fact he wasn't sleeping really well lately, but all of this made Sirius irritable.

He was happy for James, but he was in the midst of his own personal crisis. He wasn't bent. He wasn't gay. He had been with women. Part of him still thought if he married well, bred strong children, then his family would want him back, and as much as he would NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS admit it, being disowned at 11 had broken him in ways he never could have thought.

He watched the first kiss, managing to say and do nothing, however, when the second was given, his eyes glanced briefly to Remus before getting up and walking out of the shop back into the early and unexpected summer snow.\\
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Wed May 25, 2011 2:29 pm

He smiled softly when she socked him in the arm, greatful it had been his left arm and not the right. He smiled during the first kiss before rubbing the back of his neck awkardly during the second. His eyes followed Sirius as he silently left the room.

Remus slipped up from his seat a hand on James' shoulder in passing he
    would mutter to them both.

"Leave him to me - you two just...carry on."

Yeah, seemed clear enough. He would grab Sirius' coat off the back of the chair as he passed it before following him out into the snow. He didn't say anything -- never really needed to with Sirius. He just draped the others coat across is shoulders and stood at his side in silence for a long time.

Just letting the silence push him to talk more than Remus own words.
    Lily Evans
    Lily Evans

Post  Lily Evans Thu May 26, 2011 8:24 pm

When James pulled her down and in for another kiss Lily's entire world stopped moving in motion. Every fantasy she had ever held about this moment was nothing compared to the real deal. The way he kissed her made her want to cry and laugh at the same time. It was beyond blissful it was perfection.

"Because..." she managed to say in between kisses.

"I couldn't be sure if this was a dream or reality... now that I know this is real... I never want it to end James...please... don't let me go."

she caught a glimpse of the other two leaving them silently but she couldn't pull away from the vortex of power that James had on her and truthfully she didn't want to.

Deepening the kiss as her lips found his again her warm tongue traced the fullness of his lips daring to explore him further emerald eyes opened slightly searching into his eyes boldly making an attempt to connect with his soul... lost in this flawless moment in time, for Lily, she could die right here and she'd be content for an eternity.

"I love you James Potter" she breathed against his parted lips.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Thu May 26, 2011 11:14 pm

``I don't know how to feel about all of this.`` He said softly after a good amount of time. He clipped the cloak clasp when the other put the cloak on his shoulders. ``Everything is going to change, some of it already has....`` Of course he was talking about the fact that it was Remus standing out here in the snow with him, when usually it would have been James. That wasn't why he did it, it was just a note that was made.

``I can't put my finger on it, but somehow this feels like a change, and I don't really like change... what is wrong with the way we were? Why do more people have to get involved...``
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Fri May 27, 2011 7:43 am

Remus had always been one to think thru his actions where as sirius was impulsive. True enough as it was now while he let the silence linger as he mulled over the others question in his mind. Standing shoulder to shoulder with Sirius in the snow.

"I think change is nessary. Because even when something is working great - sometimes you need that new spark. I think that right now - we know that no one is safe and everyone is reaching out for someone to hold. "

He grew quiet again for a moment.

"No one wants to be alone - and while we can be great friends for James there are somethings we can't be for him. If Lils can and he can be happier for it - more power to them."

His eyes focused on something in the distance.

"No diffrent than if you found someone and fell in love - I wouldn't stand in the way because if it made you happy - now more than ever you need to not wait til tomorrow ya know?"

Bittersweet but he managed to keep that out of his voice. The last few days with Sirius alone with out a distraction of James or Peter had only assured him how genuinely screwed up he was. This was the 70s. The days of the "gay plague." Kids killed in the streets. Who was he kidding.

|OOC-I am going to jump everytime Sirius posts because we are at this point haveing two seperate conversations - just like James and Lily can rotate on their own |
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Fri May 27, 2011 3:55 pm

``Why can't it be that easy for everyone Moony.`` He asked softly, he didn't elaborate on that though, his own thoughts, unknowingly were the same as Remus', they could be in love, even if by some mirical Remus were to feel the same way he did, they couldn't be in love, it wasn't allowed.

``Ignore me, I don't know why I am being so bloddy bent about all of this... I need a fag.`` He sighed softly digging through his pockets before drawing out a cigarette and tucking it between his lips. ``You got my lighter Mate?`` He asked, he had handed it off to him the night before to light candles in their room.

His mind wandered again, their room, that had a nice ring to it. There was only one bed in there, and though he shifted to a dog to make it less awkward, he loved the nights he had spent curled up with the other.\\
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Fri May 27, 2011 4:22 pm

Why indeed?

He wished it was.

Who was he kidding, he had women around the block wanting so much as a glance. What would he want with some manky wolf...even if you took the male bit out of the question.

Truth be told, he had slept better than he had in months curled up against that big black dog.

Remus fished the lighter out of his jacket and handed it to him. There fingers touched and for a moment he met thoes brown eyes..

Why indeed.

He reached as if for one second as if he was going to touch his face. Somewhere between here and there he realized what he was doing and dusted the snow off his shoulder absently.

Flashing a beautiful -faked- smile.

"Can't be all around covered in snow mate - what will your fan club think?"

He had been reminded with little more of a passing group of gryffindor girls giggleing and pointing to Sirius exactly why...it couldn't be that easy for everyone.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Fri May 27, 2011 7:11 pm

Sirius watched the other's hand, his own heart pounding for a moment before the hand came down across the shoulder of his cloak. His eyes slipping over hearing the girls giggling. A smile flashed to them as he lit that cigarette and snapped the lighter closed.

``It's never easy to find love... even when you have a bunch of people flocking like a moth to the flame.`` He said softly. He knew many people thought love would be easy for him, he had so many to chose from, but how many would still be there when he was pushing 70 and his looks were failing him, and that charming smile lacked teeth. How many of them would want him when they found out that he was disinherited from his family. How many would want him if they knew how he felt about Remus? None. That was the simple answer. ``You have to find the one or two butterflies, and sometimes, that isn't as easy as one might think.``

A shrug was given as he walked over and sat on one of the benches, brushing the snow off of it. ``Who's brilliant idea was it to make it snow in the middle of bloody August anyway??`` Sirius huffed, changing the subject.\\
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Fri May 27, 2011 10:23 pm

"Yeah, but atleast you have the moths."

He said quietly, not really pitying...more resigned.

"I'll be sixteen in January - never even had a girl hold my hand, less ya count Lils and she's usually dragging me to some new book, or to watch you lot fly on the Pitch. Even if they're dim witted fakes... least you can see that they have the problem...and the problem isn't you."

He absently took the snow and began to compress it together, slowly making a minature snowman , if only to have something to do with his hands.

Remus watched him gaugeingly but said nothing before quietly following him and sitting down gingerly next to him. He seemed to be surveying him - testing the waters so to speak.

"I ran into Alice (future longbottom) yesterday, she said she and frank are having issues. She is worried he might fancy the other team."

Absloutely bull shit - but hey, if you are seeing if a life vest works , never jump in first.

He seemed void of reaction, hoping not to trigger the other to respond one way or te other.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Sat May 28, 2011 1:10 pm

``She shouldn't go around telling people that.`` Sirius said honestly looking up at the other, as he was sitting and Remus was standing. ``He could get hurt if she tells people that too much. But I don't think so... I think she is getting worried over nothing.``\\
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Sat May 28, 2011 2:08 pm

"Would you be throwing the punches or would you be defending him?"

He asked with more urgently than he had intended to slip into his voice as he crushed the snowman in his hands unintenionally. He didn't like the sound of Sirius' answer...maybe because it was exactly what he was afraid the other would say.

It didn't even occur to him that he was saying that to protect the other.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Sun May 29, 2011 12:00 am

Sirius was shocked when the other asked him that, he'd like to think that Remus knew him better then that... but... these were unsure times for people like him...

``Remus, love is love, we can't help who we fall in love with any more then we can help how much rain falls... it is far out of our hands.`` He said with a bit of a shrug. ``I wouldn't suggest he be out and proud... but I certainly wouldn't let someone hurt him if that were true.``\\
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Sun May 29, 2011 12:34 am

That answer got his attention and for a very long time his eyes held Sirius' (if he looked up when he spoke). It wasn't that he didn't trust him. But these days there were so many people changing sides or hiding it was never a sure thing.

He swallowed still holding thoes eyes for a very long moment. With atleast one green light lit he wanted to do the typical 15 year old guy thing and blurt it all out. Bbut the risk was far to high.

So he settled for.

"I agree with you."

It opened the door right?

"About the Love is love bit."

He dropped his eyes and took great intrest in a bird in the tree, fearful of the flush creeping across his cheeks - it was the cold...naturally.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Sun May 29, 2011 4:51 pm

Sirius offered the other a soft smile before leaning back in his seat. He was glad to hear Remus say that, he would just look out into the snow for now... really he should be inside with his brother, celebrating that he was finally with the girl he had been pining after, but he was still a little worried about all of this. So for now he simply remained silent.\\

Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Mon May 30, 2011 3:58 pm

"Come on, Mate."

He held his hand out to the other to pull him to his feet. Yeah, he'd seen better days but he was stilla damn sight stronger than Sirius was. A fact no one but the marauders would ever beleieve.

"Let them be happy over this. Don't take it away from James - He deserves this. This are going to change...nothing stays the same - But we can do a little more about it if we just help it along - get it to change our way."
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Tue May 31, 2011 2:18 pm

(Sorry, this isn't as good as the first rev. I had, but I nicked the back button on my mouse and lost it. Did as best I could to reconstruct it. Doing posts in notepad first then copying here from now on.)

*James smiled into the kiss again, pulling back just far enough to speak softly, his eyes on hers, feeling like he could fall into the emerald abyss of her gaze.*

Never.

*Inside, something started to nag at him. A new feeling in his mind, something that he couldn't quite place. He was again distracted by, what was to him, the goddess-like beauty before him, kissing her again. He had swarms of girls wanting to be with him, but none were like her. She was real, she was pretty, and she was a challenge. Sure, he loved the attention from the others and knew he warranted it, but it just wasn't the same somehow. Many a girl will be jealous or even resentful of her and he knew it. Sure, he had an arrogant streak, but about that he was indeed correct*

I..love you too, Lily.

*They had only just admitted they had feelings for each other, but he already felt very strongly for her, having wanted her for so long, as much as a 15 year old kid could understand at least. He was perfectly content to keep her in his arms, but that nagging feeling came again more distinctly. Perhaps something to do with the...ability...he and his friends had gained over the summer. In a word, instinct. He had always had it, but somehow it seemed sharper now than before. Something was wrong and he knew it, drawing back gently from Lily's kiss and noticing the others were gone. How had he missed that!? Leaving without a word? That was very unlike them. He looked around and got up, his expression one of concern. The lovey-dovey air about him having all but disappeared with the worry about his brothers. They still were priority number one with him*

Where did Remus and Sirius go? How did I miss them leaving? Why would they do that without saying anything?

*They would know that he was just thinking aloud as he often did when trying to figure things out, but to the untrained ear, it seemed as if he was actually asking the questions. He looked back to Lily*

I don't mean to be rude, but I need to find them and make sure things are alright. You can come along if you like, or stay here where it's warm, it's up to you.

*he didn't wait more than a second for a reply before heading to the door out into the snow. For all he knew with what's been going on, they could be in danger or worse, and he was fiercely protective. He would apologize later if Lily didn't understand, which was most likely since he just dropped everything and took off out the door cloak flaring behind him, but he couldn't ignore it. She was getting a little bit of an inside look at how things were in the Marauders just then. Sink or swim. He started down the road through the snow, cursing at it under his breath now while trying to find his brothers, glasses promptly clouding like before and making his vision blur*

Where the bleeding hell did they get off to...

Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Tue May 31, 2011 10:01 pm

To move all the attention over to Hogwarts lets let this end under the assumption, they all met up and celebrated ( not matter how fakely) over a pint before going to the train.
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:45 pm

Feel like I wasted that post lol Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:08 pm