Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Nixon Marsters I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Nixon Marsters I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Nixon Marsters I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Nixon Marsters I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Nixon Marsters I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Nixon Marsters I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Nixon Marsters I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Nixon Marsters I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Nixon Marsters I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

3 posters

Nixon Marsters

Nixon Marsters
    Nixon Marsters

Nixon Marsters Empty Nixon Marsters

Post  Nixon Marsters Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:32 am

BASICS:
    Birth name: Nixon Marsters
    Other names: Nixon, Nixxy, Nix

FAMILY
    Ancestry: Vampire
    Mother: Dead
    Father: Dead
    Married/Single: Single
    Whom: None
    Children: Too many to count and non-of importance
    Siblings: Brother (Vampire, sired at 12)
    Where do you live: Yes, Vampire Communal Haven, it will be for her and her childer once they arrive... which is to say anyone can play one, but I am fairly picky about who plays her brother.
    History:French by birth, Nixon was then Angeline Marsters. Her father was a predominate business man in France. A banker of sorts. She grew up wealthy, and fairly happy. She was due to be married into high society. However, the man she was due to marry was a bit of a bastard. Well... very much so. He and his drunkard friends one night raped her... each taking turns, holding her for the entire night before letting her go. Once it was done he told the family that since she was impure and already used goods, he didn't want her.

She was cast out by her father as a whore... and left with nothing. And so ultimately, that was exactly what she became to survive. A whore. Beaten, abused... she saw the worst of men and woman alike.

It was a vampire that changed all of it for her. But not the way she wanted. She wanted to die. She had slit her wrists and was waiting for it... but the smell of blood attracted the creature. And he took.... pity on her. Siring her to save her. That night she turned on him and killed him by catching him off guard.

She vowed she would never be under the thumb of another man.

And she wasn't. She returned to her family, killing her father and mother for casting her out, and leaving her brothers and sisters to deal with the mess. All but sweet little Gavin. Gavin was at the time seven, he had done her no wrong other then to be her best friend.

She took him, managing to keep him safe, protect him. Even siring another to tend to him... But it could not protect him from disease, and he came down with scarlet fever. She should have let him die... he was only fourteen, but her mind no longer worked that way, and she sired him then. He was never angry though, relieved that he finally knew why his sister was different then everyone else.

When the time came she moved to New Orleans. Able to blend in with the newly arriving french aristocrats, and eventually even the creol there. She founded a coven, siring three more in her first hundred years, and then siring no more, but allowing them to do the siring. Of the original five members, she was extremely protective... when her first, Piere, the one she sired to take care of Gavin, was killed by a werewolf, she burned down half of the french quarter trying to kill it.

Those that were sired by her children, she could care less about, other then the few that were sired by her sweet Gavin. Gavin was her humanity... and her sanity... and though she lingers on the edge of dismay and destruction, as long as Gavin is there to hold her hand she will not fall over it.

She has now decided that the Dark Lord and his plight for control over muggles would be a perfect extention of her coven, sending first her Chosen Dmitri, and then coming herself before she decided weather or not to summon her coven.

APPEARANCE
    Eye color: copse like blue
    Hair color: black
    Height: 5'4"
    Other characteristics: tattoos, she found that by using a vampire fang and werewolf blood she could give herself tattoos.

SKILLS, ALLEGIANCES, ETC.
    Wand: None
    Other devices: Sun Charm. Allows her to go out in low level sun, two to three hours after dawn, and two to three hours before dark

Skills:
    Allegeiances: Technically her own, however if a choice had to be served, then it would be the Death Eaters, evil is always so much more fun then good.
    Patronus: None
    Boggart: The Sun

Career: Coven Master
    Where do you want to work: No Need

Example RP: Somewhere in the haze she realized that the girl was speaking. A thanks for being saved... but that was all. The taste of the blood, the beating of his heart, her nails bit into his throat and his stomach where she was holding him, causing a small amount of blood to be wasted, and her jaws bit down again, harder, hard enough to cause a nasty crunching sound to be issued from the wounds she had inflicted.

This was no Anne Rice night at the movies, there was no swooning, no orgasmic pleasure from the bite she inflicted. She heard some vampires could cause it, but she was not one of them. And she didn't care to be, his struggling, his screaming... all of it was part of the thrill of the kill. Men who prayed on women that couldn't fight them off were scum. Like her husband... bastards.

When she had drank her fill she would come around and break the man's neck with a quick motion. Assuring he would not resurrect or survive. A shiver washed over her. It seemed the girl decided not to run, only back away slowly. Maybe she wasn't as stupid as Nixon originally thought. Those eyes slowly faded from the glowing red to the crimson orbs as she looked at the other.

``No need to thank me... I didn't do it for you sweetie.`` The vampire purred as she stretched and wiped her mouth. The blood working through her was nearly amazing, her eyes fading back to a more browny color, and a bit of tone returning to her skin. She would bend down and triffle through his pockets. Leaving the hundreds of dollars in money, and numerous platnum credit cards. These things meant nothing to her.

She was looking for only one thing.... and a smile washed over her face, making her seem almost beautifully innocent for a moment as she found them. The keys to that sweet sports car he had been driving.

``Want to take a ride?`` Even as a vampire it wasn't every day that a victim died and left you the keys to a Porche 911 Turbo. And she wasn't about to give this find up. Seeing as the girl had attracted Mr. Porche, she thought it only fair to invite her for the fun.
    Dmitrious Craft
    Dmitrious Craft

Nixon Marsters Empty Re: Nixon Marsters

Post  Dmitrious Craft Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:12 am

Dmitri is utterly doomed... LOL!!! Or will just amuse her like usual! jkjk
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    Admin

Post  Lord Voldemort Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:37 pm

Very good, i will make the home for her tonight.

E

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:01 am