Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Shoping -londen- I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Shoping -londen- I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Shoping -londen- I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Shoping -londen- I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Shoping -londen- I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Shoping -londen- I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Shoping -londen- I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Shoping -londen- I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Shoping -londen- I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

2 posters

Shoping -londen-

Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Shoping -londen- Empty Shoping -londen-

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:45 pm

LyknScribe [4:29 P.M.]: LILY- Lily had suggested taking Alice shopping because A- it did a girl good to buy new clothes and B- they both needed the time away from Hogwarts to just be ...girls for once. Funny thing was Remus was attached to their little group for the day and he was more or less a bit girly himself. Lily never called it a fault. His timid nature accented her own quite well which was one of the reasons they were so close and he could certainly hold his own in a fist fight if necessary- without cheating by drawing his wand. She led her little troop into a shop on a corner and glanced over at Remus noticing his arm she gave him a once over and didn't look away until she was sure he wasn't injured enough to need her attention...still she noticed. Turning her attention to Alice she spun her around gently, just once, and kneeled down calling a witch over to get her measurements. "Alright Alice what styles do you prefer? I don't want to force you to try on clothes you despise so help me out..name some favorite patterns."-she smiled and winked up at Remus., "this will be fun"-d-
    ChainsNScars [4:32 P.M.]: "no... I have only ran around the alley, when allowed too, or not getting forced to get lost." She laughed. SHe would be spun around and jumped a little looking at lilly when they came in to the store. She let the woman take her messurements. "Anything that isn't Pink, GREEN and Silver... They might mistake me as one of them.." She made a face and laughed. "Did I tell you that Deiji is pregnant?" She didn't call her mom, or anything like that. Deiji seemed way to young to be her mom to her. SHe was only 13-
    ChainsNScars [4:33 P.M.]: years between them! She looked up at Remus. She would of only old one of the Group about what happened to her in the alley, and that was Sirius. She didnt' want to tell the rest, He new how it was to be hated by your whole family. d-

LyknScribe [4:37 P.M.]: Remus ignored both attentions on his arm and rather wished he had worn long sleeves.But he was warm by nature and would rather enjoy the snow with a thin jacket...werid, he knew.
    LyknScribe [4:38 P.M.]: "Prego huh? So you get to be a daughter and a big sister in one fell swoop? Not a bad gig." Remus leaned against the wall letting the girls play dress up. This wasn't his thing by any means, but they were friends so...here he was. -d

LyknScribe [4:51 P.M.]: Lily seemed excited to hear the news as well. "That's wonderful Ally. I'm so glad you're finally catching a bit of luck in life. Let's pick out an outfit for the baby too. We can pick a unisex one just in case." she whispered something to the tailor and pointed out the colors Alice said she didn't want to be sure the witch got it right. She stood, satisfied with her work. When the witch came with an armful of clothes she handed a few to alice and hung the rest on the back of the door she went behind. "Now heres the rule- you have to come out for each outfit you like and do a spin for us. Two votes means we keep it and we'll do that for each one until we've got you a wardrobe to bring home." She gave her a reassuring nod before closing the door and turning to Remus she stepped over and moved close enough so they could have a small chat privately while Alice could still speak from behind the door if she wished. "So what happened to the arm?" she asked gently her eyes catching a bit of glow in them. When it came to remus of all people and especially to his health- Lily was almost like the concerned big sister. Funny thing was- she was a hell of a lot smaller then Remus although they were the same age. She was tough when it came to making sure her friends were alright. A trait she shared with James- which is why, in the future, they'd make great parents together.-d-

"Your really in to the girl thing... aren't yeah Lilly?" She asked blinking a little. "After this I'm going to go duel with James." She stated feeling to girly to her! SHe would rather be tryingto knock a slytherlin off their feet then playing dress up, but this was fun, just different. She looked at the clothing and laughed a little. "Okay, I will do it... But not making fun of me got it." She stuck her tongue out. SHe didn't know Lily and James wehre fighting, so she didn't know her comment would hurt. " I don't know if i like having a little brother.. . Iwould rather live alone... and the woman is odd... She is load and is always doing paper work, but she wont let me read it..." she muttered and darted in to the dressing room. She flipped through the clothing and foundo ne that was green and gray just for kicks. She couldn't use magic, so she just messed up her hair a little. She stepped out a few minutes later walking like Nacrassa. "Hmm guess who I am?" -d-

LyknScribe [5:03 P.M.]: Remus waved his hand dismissively when she asked about his arm. "No worries." Was all the invovement he would give her. His eyes watched Alice as she looked at the clothes. He was amused, what could he say. When she came out as Narcissa he laughed outright. "Close, but you need to slut it up a bit more. " he said with a smirk, a comment most would have expected form Sirius or James not him. "But don't you care. I'll retrain the right to smack you if you ever try to grow up as fast as they are." He sipped from his water bottle watching the attendant with the clothes - she was not a witch this was muggle london - "it could be offical documents, she could work for the ministry or something. Besides whats wrong with being loud? Sirius is loud and you put up with him -d

LyknScribe [5:21 P.M.]: Lily sighed a bit irritably when Remus dismissed his arm as nothing big. She hated and loved that part about him. He cared so much for others but didn't take care of himself. "Remus...what am I going to do with you?" she turned to see Alice coming out of the small room looking all the part of Narcissa Black. She held a hand up to keep from the pair seeing how amusd she was letting out a good laugh in the process. "That's perfect!!! Let's get that one!" when Remus protested she rolled her eyes and ushered Alice back towards the room. "Fine, Fine. He's right anyway I suppose. We don't need another Bellabi..." she stopped herself her cheeks flushing a little and cleared her throat. When Alice mentioned dueling with James Lily felt her heart sink inside her chest and changed the subject quickly freezing her face into a neutral expression. Still Remus could probably tell it bothered her. "I heard your able to hold your own in a duel now Alice...that's pretty impressive. Maybe we could have a go sometime. What do you think?* she asked warming up with a smile again at the thought of dueling the younger girl who was already nearing an equal talent for casting*-d-
    ChainsNScars [5:23 P.M.]: "Because Sirius is cute and my brother!! She is load and... ODD!" She called as she hiked up the skirt a little."This would be more her." She laughed and would move back in to the dressing room and change again. She came out in a pair of pants and a loose fitted poet shirt. "I really like this." She stated trying to ty the back of the neck. SHe walked over to lilly to let her ty it. She looked up at the two of them. She had noticed his arm the day that he pulled her away from Narcassa, but he didn't tell but she was use to that. She didnt really ask, knowing better from last time not ot ask questions, she would just doctor him if he let her. "Yes, that would be fun! I think I have beaten most of the third years now... There is a few that beast me though. Hey! Did i also tell you that Deiji was in Slitherlin when she was a kid? But she doesn't act like them. Then again, I haven't seen her cast or get mad yet, she just barks at the baby that kicks her." SHe stated looking at the two of them. "Oh... what am I going todo with your old people... your all sad... I will just have to do somethign about it.." She grinned and skipped back towards the dressing room. "I have a plan!! Fear me!" -d-

LyknScribe [5:37 P.M.]: Remus nodded his approval at the 2nd outfit. "Not bad at all. I really like that on you too." He emptied his water bottle and tossed it half way across the room and into the bin with a perfect shot. He did it mostly to redirect from the mention of james. He heard her heart beat speed up at his mention and he did feel sorry for her. "I'm not old. I'm 15, how can 15 be old?"-d
    Lily Evans
    Lily Evans

Shoping -londen- Empty Re: Shoping -londen-

Post  Lily Evans Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:21 pm

Lily eyed Alice's next outfit and nodded in approval. She looked good. Proper. Like an eleven year old girl should look. She caught sight of the can remus chucked across the room into the basket. His distraction worked. Her thoughts came off James. "Nice shot!" she tried tossing a crumpled ball of paper toward the same basket and to her surprise made it. She cheered for herself in good spirits and threw a grin at remus. "Three out of three?"
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:45 pm

"How did you do that Remus?" She asked moving over picking out two outfits she liked and back in her clothing she was wearing coming here. Though she only had her under shirt on. She wanted to put the poet looking shirt on when they left. Long hair fall down against her pale features out of her ponytail, as she flopped down and rolled up a piece of paper and tried. The sound of it hitting the can would be heard and seen as it fall to the floor. "Okay... I have no aim." She laughed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:49 am