Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
warn the hell out  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
warn the hell out  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
warn the hell out  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
warn the hell out  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
warn the hell out  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
warn the hell out  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
warn the hell out  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
warn the hell out  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
warn the hell out  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

3 posters

warn the hell out

Deiji SinQuona
    Deiji SinQuona

warn the hell out  Empty warn the hell out

Post  Deiji SinQuona Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:37 am

Dei's body hit the ground hard curling up in to a ball letting Amaranth go at this point. She coudln't move anymore, she could still hardly breath from the fucking snake. Her mind was not on that though. "Shit... I can't... stop it.." SHe muttered not likng the fact she was not worthless in this fight. SHe tried to set up, the sound of her bones cracking coul be heard before she just laid on the floor and her good fist hit the ground hard.

"Fuck.."

Her hand was on her stomchic protecting the life she was just know figuring out she had. She looked down and closed her eyes. Her fist hit the ground again before she just laid there panting.
    Amaranth Monroe
    Amaranth Monroe

warn the hell out  Empty Re: warn the hell out

Post  Amaranth Monroe Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:17 pm

The falcon had been struggling against her restraints, now that they were so far away, the spell faded and she was able to move again. When they came out of the portkey Amaranth would roll several yards before finally getting her wings under her and taking to air, she came around, landing near the coat rack and shifting to her human form, grabbing one of Mad Eye's coats off the rack she would come forward and kneel down next to Deiji.

``Try not to move too much.`` She said looking around before sending off a spell to call for a medic. ``Someone will be here soon sweets.`` She said softly.
    Deiji SinQuona
    Deiji SinQuona

Post  Deiji SinQuona Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:05 pm

"I"m fine... give me five minutes and I will be back in teh fight." Deiji muttered, but she wasn't going to be moving. She was still trying to catch her breath. The sound of liquid in her lungs could be heard as she tried to set up. Her arm wrapped her stomchic as her mind went back to what the stupid Death Eater stated.

She leaned up on her good arm just enough to look down at herself. Great, the hell begins agian. Unknown to the rest of the world... Dei already had a 11 year old in hogwarts right now... Dei didn't raise her, but that wasn't her choose.

She fall backwards and closed her eyes. and let her head lay back on the floor. "Sorry... I didn't mean to get caught... I was careless."
    Amaranth Monroe
    Amaranth Monroe

Post  Amaranth Monroe Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:10 pm

``'appens to the best of us from time to time.`` She said when the other apologized for getting caught, though she had never been caught it was only because most people didn't suspect the falcon that they had been hunting with for years, to be an auror. Of course, she had lost her in when she saved Deiji, but that was what had to happen wasn't it. She would find another in.\\
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:45 pm

||Created a post at St.Mungos hospital for them to be moved there if you want to assume that she took Deiji to the hospital ||
    Deiji SinQuona
    Deiji SinQuona

Post  Deiji SinQuona Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:20 am

k

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:10 pm