Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
There are just days..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
There are just days..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
There are just days..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
There are just days..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
There are just days..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
There are just days..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
There are just days..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
There are just days..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
There are just days..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

+4
Lucius Malfoy
Severus Snape
Remus J Lupin
Bellatrix Black
8 posters

There are just days.....

Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

There are just days..... - Page 2 Empty Re: There are just days.....

Post  Sirius Black Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:49 pm

Unfortunately Sirius was too busy seeing red at the moment to see Remus deck Sniviilous... otherwise he would have been rolling on the floor laughing his ass off! That was just wonderfulness in it's finest moment! However, he rounded on James, feeling betrayed by the fact that his brother had turned wand at him when all he wanted to do was what everyone wanted to do right now. Deck Snape. He would come back, pushing off the wall and taking a swing at James, if the other didn't dodge he would take the blow across his jaw with a hard crack and most likely a room of shocked people. However, Remus, James and Peter should have expected it, knowing Sirius' temper.\\
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:27 am

"Wow... go bro..." She watched Remus actually slug someone!! The little girl almost wanted to cheer for him for doing so! she didn't think of Remus as a push over or a wimp... she hated that people saw him like that. When Sirius sluged James she flinched a little. "This isn't going ot turn out good."Alrighty break it up!! " She didn't know REmus was so mad because she could of be hurt just now. She was more worried about them starting a brawl in the middle of the class. She would send a gust of wind . in between James and Sirius to stop them. She would move over to REmus. "You okay Remus?: She asked looking up at him curiously
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:51 pm

Remus would have missed the fact that Sirius hit James because he was already getting ready to come over the desk for another go at Severus.

Then he heard the professor shout:
    There are just days..... - Page 2 HP6M-HS03911
    "EXPELLRIUMIS!"

Wands from around the room flew into his hands and all thoes involved would find themselfs thrown back. Remus, Sirius, James, Severus and Lucius were all unarmed and knocked back while a red in the face Professor glared at them.

"That is QUIET enough! I'll have 10 points from each of you from you houses now! Up to Dumbledore's office for the lot of you!"

He Gestured and the door would fly open.

"OUT!"

He would stop them if they all went at once.

"Don't even think about trying anything in the halls - wait four minutes behind the first person to leave. Rubbish acting like a buch of children! Really now! I had expected better!"

========

Remus would pull himself up to his feet giving the professor a dirty look and dareing Lucius or Severus to try it with a glare.

He would dust himself off and walk out the door to the headmasters office. He would give Alecia a little wink in passing before vanishing up the stairs.

(new threads in the headmasters office, one for gryffindors and 1 for slytherins)
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:53 am

He would have casted the stupefy but only to have it knocked away when the professor took their wands. He looked - PISSED - like dangerously so.

He would walk over and hoist Severus off the ground watching Lupin leave.

"We'll get him."

He whispered from behind Severus until it was his turn to leave.
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:50 pm

(ok, guess I am going to HAVE to have James take the hit at this point since everyone assumed so?)

*James turned back to Sirius a second too late and was socked clear on the jaw, having expected possibly some kind of strike back, but having thought it would have been magical rather than physical given it was him. He looked up at Sirius with a mix of shock turning to anger and hurt, getting to his feet, swatting away any attempts at help if given. Just because some kind of response was expected didn't make it right. He started to walk away, only to be hit with the wind, glaring angrily in the general direction it came from, not knowing who did it. He was about to walk away again, only to be knocked back by the disarming spell, hitting the wall behind him. Now he was PISSED, and luckily disarmed. Hearing the professor only NOW step in just to take points away only shook the bottle more as he glared at the professor, too angry to care what consequence his words had if any, his tone as sarcastic as could be*

Funny bit of timing, that. Fair too.

*he spun on his heel hearing Lucius's words*

You "get him," and you'll get yours, Malfoy. Don't f*ck with me or you'll regret it.

*his tone was cold and dangerous to say the least. Anyone listening knew that was a promise, not a threat. The fact he actually swore only showed it more as he almost never resorted to it unless ready to snap. The whole ordeal only furthered his disgust for the professor and his ways. He waited in silence ignoring EVERYONE and staring seemingly at nothing until his turn to walk to the Headmaster's Office where he would make his case. James may spin stories and such with others, but when it came to Dumbledore, he was never less than 100% honest with him regarding his actions and that of others he was reacting to, though he didn't spill on anyone out beyond those involved directly with his own actions/reactions. He did this with Dumbledore both out of respect and knowing the man would know anyway.
    Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

Post  Bellatrix Black Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:53 am

Kablink. Wands and fists were flying. Bellatrix giggled softly when Sirius decked James. It had to be the first thing that Sirius had ever done that made her happy.

``Since I havn't done anything other then telling them all to shut up... do I need to go to the headmaster's office too?`` She asked blinking at Slughorn. For once she wasn't causing trouble! For once she was just trying to work!
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:06 am

Sirius would appologize to James later when he was sure that he had his wits about it. He gave his hand a shake... already feeling bad.

When the professor got involved and sent them all to Dumbledore he simply glared at him before following after James.\\
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:44 am

|Profssor Slughorn|

"No, Miss Black - this time you have evaded the headmasters office. Class please clean up and bring me your potions - I will see you all tomorrow"

He rubbed his forehead, he was getting to old for this.
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:52 am

_END_

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:43 pm