Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Visiting Lucius- A Changed Narcissa I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Visiting Lucius- A Changed Narcissa I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Visiting Lucius- A Changed Narcissa I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Visiting Lucius- A Changed Narcissa I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Visiting Lucius- A Changed Narcissa I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Visiting Lucius- A Changed Narcissa I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Visiting Lucius- A Changed Narcissa I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Visiting Lucius- A Changed Narcissa I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Visiting Lucius- A Changed Narcissa I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

2 posters

Visiting Lucius- A Changed Narcissa

Narcissa Black
    Narcissa Black

Visiting Lucius- A Changed Narcissa Empty Visiting Lucius- A Changed Narcissa

Post  Narcissa Black Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:59 am

It was during one of the many weekends that the students were allowed to return home which Narcissa used to her advantage. She heard that Lucius had returned to Malfoy Manor for a couple of days and instead of running home to her own mommy and daddy- not that she wanted to- or staying at Hogwarts she decided to pay him a much needed visit away from everyone that could interrupt them.

She had done much thinking since their last encounter and had more or less stayed out of his way for nearly a month. taking the time to think on what he had told her she must do she worked hard on altering herself to please him.

Her once extragavent blonde locks were now calm waves running down her back bangs pushed back by a green bow that had a green rose on it she was wearing a regal looking green dress and black pearls around her slender neck- doing away with the slutty attire she had once thought pleased men.

She had worked on practicing calling the dark lord by his proper name and re-tuned her manners having sessions locked in a room by herself she would practice painful spells on herself until she was sure that her responses and reactions to Lucius would be ones that he would accept with ease.

She had told him that she wanted to be a woman and well respected at that and this was her chance to prove she was worthy of being by his side.

Rapping on the door twice she took a step back clearing her throat and holding her head up proudly though beneath the surface her heart was racing.

Would he even be the one to answer the door? What if he turned her away without a second thought? Could he forgive her for how she had acted before?

Narcissa closed her eyes, drew in a deep breath, and stared down at the gift she had brought with her. In a small magical cage there was a Snidget resting on it's perch it's red jeweled eyes met Narcissa's and it chirped quietly at her. She reached in with one long finger to stroke it's chest and smiled sweetly at the golden bird.

She had grown in her fondness for magical beasts knowing that Lucius liked them and feeling the need to adapt to some of the things he welcomed easily into his life- she thought this would help to make things easier when they transitioned to tying their families together.

Narcissa had gone out of her way to get the creature for him as a present - a gift she would offer to Lucius as a peace offering between them hoping he would spend some time alone with her and get to see how she was away from school grounds.

She was distracted by the tiny beast forgetting that the door could open at any moment.
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Visiting Lucius- A Changed Narcissa Empty Re: Visiting Lucius- A Changed Narcissa

Post  Lucius Malfoy Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:27 pm

The door would be opened by an older gentleman who - though in fine clothing, was clearly a servent. He would wait for her to say who she was and why she was here before bowing her inside.

He would lead her silently into a beautiful stateroom and motion to the sofa. There were nice teas and nibbles late out before he would bow to her and inform her he would see if the Master was avaible and receving company.

He would then leave.

It would be almost an hour before anything more changed about the room. Rather he was busy - or just seeing how long she would wait was unknown.

"I Don't normally have my strays follow me home."

Spoke a voice from above. The room had a balcony which over looked into it from some other part of the house. It was from this baloncy he was standing peering down at her.

He wore white pants and a white pull over sweater with sleaves pushed up and a black tie.

Stunning, by anyones accord.

"What do you want?"

Visiting Lucius- A Changed Narcissa Sitting%20room%20best
    Narcissa Black
    Narcissa Black

Visiting Lucius- A Changed Narcissa Empty Re: Visiting Lucius- A Changed Narcissa

Post  Narcissa Black Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:59 pm

During the wait Narcissa's patience never faltered. Even when she heard that voice and glanced up listening to his cold words of welcome the light in her blue eyes, a softer shade then normal, never diminished.

She smiled openly and made a clear show of her manners by standing and curtsying sinking to the floor she would bow her head a couple strands of those blonde curls passing into her face she kept her eyes downcast for a long moment while she spoke.

"I came to visit knowing you would be home... I had high hopes that you would be able to spare a small part of your busy schedule to my company..."

she drew in a breath to steady her nerves before lifting her head just slightly to stare up at him- more or less mesmerized by his beauty that she was sure surpassed her own.

"I am aware that you may still be angry with me, Master Lucius, and rightfully so... but if you could find it within your heart to forgive me, I've brought something that may please you. A present- the nearly extinct Snidget. There were only three left in existance- now two. I knew you liked foxes and the like so... I thought perhaps..." she trailed off blushing and stared at the floor again clasping her hands in her lap over the green dress.

It was cute really seeing Narcissa so submissive, so feminine. It was unlike her but it was how she would be from now on. After struggling with herself for quite some time she finally managed to overcome her childish past and turn into the woman Lucius could be proud and honored to have beside him.

"I put myself through a great deal of torture before coming here today so I may be on my best behaviour...unless you cannot forgive me and my company is uninivted I will go if you... if you so wish it."

she fell silent watching the floor not daring to move until he gave her a command the Snidget fluttered it's wings chirping in the cage beside her on the floor cocking it's head to the side as if wondering why she was at it's level there on the floor.

Visiting Lucius- A Changed Narcissa >

Visiting Lucius- A Changed Narcissa Narcis16
    Narcissa Black
    Narcissa Black

Post  Narcissa Black Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:01 pm

Visiting Lucius- A Changed Narcissa Narcis17

her dress.
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:24 pm

While he liked flightly little things like Bella for company, she was far to like minded to last beside him. They would have killed each other, and rightly so. No, he expected a level of diplomacy in anyone he was expected to cohabitate with.

He walked silently down the stairs - his fingers gliding down the banner as he came to stand at the base of the stairs still surveying her with thoes cold eyes.

"What is this Narcissa?"

He asked cooly walking around her, he loved her submission - he loved his control, she might not be happy with that , but what the hell did he care about her happiness.

His hand slid along her back as he walked around her like you would at the horse races before deciding where to place your bet.

"Another temporay trick, because you think this is what I want?"

He slid thoes fingers up under her jaw and lifted her chin, looking at either side.

"I'm afraid Ii don't buy it."

He sat in the heavy arm chair, very much like a throne, two massive irish wolf hounds lay at his side.

"You'll have to conveince me."

He had offered her the shot to be a kid, and grow up and then come to him, she had wanted to be impaitent, so be it.
    Visiting Lucius- A Changed Narcissa LuciusMalfoyManor

Narcissa Black
    Narcissa Black

Post  Narcissa Black Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:43 pm

Narcissa's ice blue eyes flashed up at Lucius when he made his comment on not buying into her 'trick'. Those words couldn't pierce her resolve. Narcissa knew he would take some convincing and she had come prepared. She really was a changed woman and would do whatever it took to prove that to him.

When he took a seat on his 'throne' by all rights those large grey wolfhounds at his side Narcissa glanced at them one and the other rising slowly and moving over to stroke each of them once down the lengths of their bodies a small smile touched the corners of her mouth before she sank down in front of Lucius gently taking one of his hands into both of her own she kissed his skin before pressing his palm to her face closing her eyes long lashes feather-touched his hand. She was silently giving her submission to him.

Finally, her voice found strength in this large castle of sorts in the wizarding world.

"Tell me what it would require to earn your trust- I am willing and able to follow my orders properly. What can I do today to bring you honor?"

At long last, Narcissa Black was finally stepping firmly into her role as a true princess. She had realized the importance of earning Lucius' respect and realized that his trust must be earned before he ever thought of opening his heart to her... which was...secretly, her
    true desire in the end of things.

Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:35 pm

He smiled, slowly - dangerously. He liked to accomplish his goals with out getting his hands dirty - and she had given him a golden opertunity.

"When we meet with the Dark Lord."

He paused if she likely looked around, their loyalty shouldn't be common knowledge.

"We are safe to speak here, all thoes here think as we do."

He would let his fingers play in her hair.

"There is a long table with chairs, the closer you sit to the Dark Lord, the closer you sit to power. As it stands, I have worked my way from the last seat to the seat beside the seat at his right hand."

He contiuned to stroke her pretty face.

"Antonin Dolohov currently has the seat at the Dark Lord's right hand. I want it."

He would bring his hand along her shoulder gently pushing the shoulders of her dress down, not showing anything important just a lot more skin.

"I would not harm him..not permently, I would worry the Dark Lord's reaction as he seems fond of Dolohov. So here is my challenge, you get me that seat. Beg, Bribe, Seduce, threaten - what ever you feel would best employ success. But I want no claim to it. You just love me and want me to have what I want, but don't put my name in this, thats part of it to...what you will do for me."

He leaned forward, his hand sliding into the front of her dress.

"Show me how cunning you are...to be the wife of a Malfoy is to be regal and refined, cunning and clever, Loyal..."

His fingers teased her nipple

"and just a little lustful."

He kissed her neck before sitting back and withdrawing his hand.

"He works at the Hogshead - Don't blow his cover, the Dark Lord might kill you to lose him a tie to Dumbledores brother...Let me see what you can do."
    Narcissa Black
    Narcissa Black

Post  Narcissa Black Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:46 pm

Hearing his words sent a shiver down Narcissa's spine. She was expecting a challenge but not an impossible one.

This was going to take some work... still.. it would surely be worth it if she could secure the seat next to the dark lord for Lucius...it would put her in perfect position to gain everything she had ever longed for.

Those long lashes lifted her icy eyes locked on his own, holding there. Contemplating his challenge. Deciding. Was this really worth it? Surely she would be risking her life.

Was gaining a Malfoy worth that, and as his wife?

You bet your ass.

She chose her next words carefully.

"And if I complete this task...if I gain the seat you've requested what will you give me as praise?"

she raised one thin eyebrow, watching him for a response her back still arched from when his fingers had teased her in a flawless effort.

Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:31 pm

==Lets end this since we have all the stuff going on w/ voldy lol ===

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:11 pm