Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Pranking First Years I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Pranking First Years I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Pranking First Years I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Pranking First Years I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Pranking First Years I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Pranking First Years I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Pranking First Years I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Pranking First Years I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Pranking First Years I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

5 posters

Pranking First Years

Alexander Crowe
    Alexander Crowe

Pranking First Years Empty Pranking First Years

Post  Alexander Crowe Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:28 pm

Alex was in the liberay 'MINDING' his own bussiness. He was waiting for his sister to meet him here. HE told her he had a letter from home, and that she would love to HEAR it. Of course, he did have a letter, but he already knew what it was saying and knew none of it was for him. HE got his letter and opened it already, but ALice hadn't. He knew most of the students at this time would be in the libary atlest a few. He would set there waiting until Alice finally showed up.

HE knew she would come, because of what time it was and who might be in the libary. He didn't like the fact his sister had so many protecters... It kind of bugged him, and really pissed him off. It didn't help that the complete prat's that ran Griffendor were the ones protecting her too! It pissed him off!
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Pranking First Years Empty Re: Pranking First Years

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:41 pm

Alice moved in to the libary and sighed. She didn't want to be in the same room with her brother to long, and on top of that... she looked around to see if his goo's or LUcious was around. She would look at the letter and smile a little. "Why did mom and dad send you that..." She motioned to the letter in his hand.

"Because They wanted to make sure you got it and you congrates..." he grinned and woudl cross his arms over his chest.

Alice would look at the letter and would take it. "I will open it up later.." She would start to stick it in to her pocket and he would pull out his wand and cast knocking the cill off it. When he did, the letter woudl float out of her hands and would open and start screaming at her. Telling her how they where disappointed in her, and everything. The father didn't know that Alex would be stupid enough to hand it to her while in a public place. The letter was written by their grandfather.... The sound of the old man screaming at her coudl be heard in the libary.

Alice just stood there not sure how to make it shut up. she woudl reach out and pull it to her chest slamming the letter close and glaring at ALex. "What was that for!!!!!" She woudl then slap her hand over her mouth realising where she was.

Alex would just smirk. "It isn't my fault you knock the sill off.." He whipsered with a grin. "I guess grandfather is pissed... better not go around him anymore.. muddblood."
    Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

Post  Bellatrix Black Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:01 am

The noise had drawn Bellatrix from a book she was reading. Yes, she was reading a book. Granted, it wasn't a book that had anything to do with school... but rather it was a book about Grindelwald... after all, if you were involved with the current Dark Lord, maybe you should know a thing or two about the old Dark Lords.

She canted her head and rose, leaving her book behind as she stood next to one of the book shelves watching what was going on. Ah yes, pretty Alex was messing with pretty Alicia. A smile touched her lips as she moved out behind Alicia, a wink offered to Alex.

Her hand would come over Alicia's shoulder , fingers gripping the wand with a calm ease, the soft and velvety voice would whisper ``Silencio`` She purred. The letter going silent. Her arms coming around Alicia's shoulder as she kissed her cheek, veiling her with those black curls. ``That is how you shut it up.``\\
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:39 pm

"Oh... Thank you... I was really wondering how to do that.." She muttered feeling bella against her shoulder and back, and her brother infront of her. The young girl would take in a deep breath and think back to what she ahd learned already. Her wand would be slid out of her pocket and she would hold very still not letting her shoulders or arms moving.

"You know... I was really thinking I was put in the wrong house... I think i would fit... better with you two? I mean... what does Griffendor hold for me..." She would slid out of the others grip and smile up at her. Alice was sick of this teasing... so she was going to do something about it with out the others back up. "You have a beautiful robes and I am very jealous of them." SHe muttered trying to be just as twisted as seh was. She was still standing very close to her looking up at her with those big green eyes.

to anyone looking it might look like Alice is betraying griffendor. "Then again.... looking like a cold blooded ugly snake wouldn't be my style.. I would rather be a lion... by the way.... Silencio" She would cast the spell on to Bella, herself.
    Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

Post  Bellatrix Black Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:58 am

Bellatrix trusted no one, so when she suddenly started acting as if she liked her, Bella simply got tense... her eyes narrowing on the other and watching her.

When she cast the spell those eyes narrowed all the more, it was lucky for her that she was able to cast without words, a flick of her wand broke the weak spell. ``You know, I am starting to think you don't like me.`` She purred. ``Expelliarmus!`` She hissed, the hit of the spell would blow the girl back into her brother, and send her wand flying into Bella's hand.\\
    Alexander Crowe
    Alexander Crowe

Post  Alexander Crowe Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:25 am

Alex would jerk back as his sister was knocked back. He would slip out then. Oh yeah, he wasn't one to let his hands get dirty by anything... he did the only thing he would do and that was message deliever. He would stay only close enough to watch what bella was going to do to his ssiter. This was... intertaining.
    Arthur Weasley
    Arthur Weasley

Post  Arthur Weasley Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:33 am

"Expellriamius!"

From just to the right of the situation as Arthur stood up from the book he had been reading. In the first week of school he was already working and studying for his NEWTS.

His goal was to knock both wands out of Bella's hand - the girls and her own.

He kept his wand on bella though he did shoot Alex a warning look.

"In the Library? Really? Usually, you pick quiet holes to do your dirty work - leave the kid alone."
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:50 pm

She would been knocked bak and quickly got back yo her feet once she caught her breath. When her wand was now in her hand, and then knocked, she would call the wand back to her and catch it in the pulm of her hand pointing it at Bella then. "I think i owe you an answer... No... I don't like you. I don't like being around MAD people." She stated softly keeping he wand on her now.

Alice was still learning magic... mostly basics that many people kind of new by the time they got to school. Alice was not allowed to learn them. She would inch towards the door a little. SHe threw the letter away form her chest then and would turn her wand on it. It would set in to flames and disappear in to the air.

"Alex.. you can tell grandfather to shove it.." She muttered to her older brother. "Thank you Aurther... I"m sorry, i didn't mean to cause a fuss in the libary.."
    Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

Post  Bellatrix Black Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:01 pm

``Stupify!`` (I think) Bellatrix growled turning her wand on Alex, she had no intention of taking this one alone since she was only here originally to see what he was doing to his sister... he could take come of the responsibility for this. The spell would cause him to freeze and not be able to move.

When she was hit with the expeliarmus she would be thrown back into a book case, which was lucky strong enough to hold the hit without toppling. ``Accio Wand.`` She growled, calling her own wand back to her hand again.

``Sod off Weasel.`` She hissed at him before rounding on Alicia again. ``I could have made your first year hear very easy and pleasurable... but no, you had to be a little twat... fine then... just remember, you brought this on yourself.`` She said before turning on her heal and starting out of the library unless stopped.

Arthur would know that it was never good to hear something like that from Bella, she didn't fuck around.\\
    Arthur Weasley
    Arthur Weasley

Post  Arthur Weasley Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:22 am

He kept his wand on her as she left, before moving it to Alex, his hand trembled. Not infear, but rather in anger. He had a temper, and these were pushing him past the point of control.

"Aleica."

He said as bella left.

"Don't go anywhere with out an upperclassman for a while."

he told her softly.

"You just got put on hit list."

His eyes on alex.

"15 points from slytherin for being disruptive, and a further 5 for being a prat."
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:29 pm

*good news always traveled fast in the school, so naturally when James heard there was a disturbance in the library, he had to find out what it was, especially since he wasn't part of it. He was about to round the corner toward the library when he saw lovely Bellatrix strutting out, knowing she had to be part of it. Never one to waste an opportunity, he drew his wand and whispered, barely audibly even to himself, the slug-puking spell, hitting her dead-on with it and disappearing back around the corner and down the hall, satisfied that he got her back for whatever she did, sure he'd hear the details later. And if she wasn't part of it? It's Bellatrix, 'nuff said*
    Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

Post  Bellatrix Black Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:55 am

*Is a raging bitch puking slugs for a while. lol*
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:40 am

Alicia looked up at him. "Maybe I shouldot came to school?" he muttered looking up at him through her own blonde hair. She was getting better and better at magic every day. she was a fast learner, only thing was... she wasn't fast enought to out wit a older classman. "Okay... I will make sure i'm with someone... but I don't want everyone to think they have to help me... I want to be able to protect myself... too." She stated rubbing the back of her neck a little. This was starting ot make her a little uneasy. The uppity little first year was getting a bit stressed. She looked at the burned letter.

She couldn't go home now...That was what that was all about. She would figure it out about christmas time what shew as going to do... but for now.. she would just start picking up the pieces of the burned letter. "Aurther?" She asked picking up the pieces. "I dont really understand something... can I ask you or molly later?" She asked curiously looking up through her hair.
    Alexander Crowe
    Alexander Crowe

Post  Alexander Crowe Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:56 am

"Hey!! I didn't know that stupid thing was going to explode on her.. damn.. why would I be that mean?" He muttered and would twitch when Bella yelled at him. He would be in deeper shit now. "Hmmm, isn't my fault she fails at everything." He would snake off to what ever whole he crawled out of to begin with.
    Arthur Weasley
    Arthur Weasley

Post  Arthur Weasley Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:51 am

Arthur went from kind to her to wheeling around on Alex.

"No, you a little shit, who thinks picking on kids makes you a tough guy. You wanna be a man - try it with me some time."

Arthur was a very easy going guy, but he hated anyone being picked on by someone bigger than they were. He wasn't a wiz kid on spells but he was good enough, and being 4 years old than the other, he was certain he could hold his own.

"But let me make one thing very clear mate - lay off her, or I might have to start giving hell to kids younger than me. And being a head boy - that would be very intersting indeed."

When the other finally left he looked over at her.

"No, You should come to school - and you should learn to kick his ass. "

He relaxed and smiled at her.

"Look kid, you are good, and you don't need protecting from kids your own age, just cause a 17 year old and a 15 year old can out duel you doesn't mean your weak - just means they are lousy people. And yeah, sure kid - ask me anything you like."
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:17 am

She watched Alex snake off in to the whole he came out of. She would sigh. why did her older brother have to hate her? She didn't really understand it, but she would slowly just watch them exchange glares.

She would look up at Aurther and would nodd. "I want to be on the deuling team... I think i would be good at it... but i need to learn more spells first... but... anyhow.. I can't ask you here..." She saw some kids staring at her a few slytherling seemed to be mutter between one another. "Can I ask you in the commons room later? I think I need to go study some." She muttered lowering her head a little not liking what she was hearing.

After a few moments she would look at the kids. "If your going to mutter... mutter louder." They would quickly shut up... She shook her head a little and looked up at Auther. She would motion for him to follow her taking him by the sleeve of his shirt. Once she lead him out in to the hall and made sure no one could hear her. "... What do you do when you don't think you can go home anymore?"
    Arthur Weasley
    Arthur Weasley

Post  Arthur Weasley Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:34 pm

He followed her with his hands in his pockets, he was rather tall and haunched slightly to hear her.

"Well, lots of people stay here on the holidays rather than go home - the only time you have to go home is summer. Why can't you go home anymore?"
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:40 pm

"Just.. I don't think i can... my grandfather seemed pretty mad... adn I already know my family aren't to happy with me right now.. so.. I think i wmight stay here in holidays... not that they are coming up to fast.. but still.. I think i would like to just stay at here..." SHe didnt' want to go home in the summer,but that was far off.

"I'm worrying about nothing I guess... " She would look at the letter in her hand before shoving it deep in to her pocket. "Thank you for helping me Arthur.
    Arthur Weasley
    Arthur Weasley

Post  Arthur Weasley Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:28 pm

He smiled, he didn't tell her that when Summer arrived she would have to go home, though...it was only almost october. Still, even with out asking or saying to Molly he knew that she would be welcome with them - if she wanted it.

"No worries, Kid."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:57 pm